Guest suggestion

Howie

here is one that will cover both days

Ayesha Dharker

she played the Queen Jamilia of Naboo in Attack Of The Clones

and

Solana Mercurio in 'Planet Of The Ood' in the last series of Dr Who

Please get Carrie Fisher for this event!!!!Not just the usual faces though they are always welcome!

I can just imagine poor Carrie Fisher coming to Newcastle, and encountering the 'toon' and the Bigg market on a Saturday night!!

• 3 weeks later...

Irvin Kershner & Gary Kurtz would be good and actorwise from new trilogy would love to meet Temura Morrison. Some X wing pilots would be good Garrick Hagon and i know it wont happen but Denis Lawson and obviously id love James Earl Jones and Frank Oz but know that wont happen but one of those would create a massive buzz!;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David has cancelled all signing events I was told by the showmaster people, I was so dissapointed so I dont really keep my hopes up any more. :-)

Any lined up for the future I assume they mean, he did show up for a store signing earlier this year.

please could we have david morrisey, he has cancelled both events he was meant to be signing at and i would love to meet him!!!!

David has cancelled all signing events I was told by the showmaster people, I was so dissapointed so I dont really keep my hopes up any more. :-)

thanks for the nod will just go into a corner and cry

how about bernard cribbins

I can just imagine poor Carrie Fisher coming to Newcastle, and encountering the 'toon' and the Bigg market on a Saturday night!!

she may even stay and become the next manager :poki:

couldnt do any worse could she

she may even stay and become the next manager :thumbup:

Her mother would be an improvement...

she may even stay and become the next manager :D

Her mother would be an improvement...

Grandmother lol

I was hoping for more star wars guests as at the moment we have 3 for the saturday and 1 on the sunday, so any more yet to come ? please

I'm thinking the me - I would be travelling down from Scotland so need a few more to be able to justify the travel expenses.

so is this the final line up????? there doesnt seem a lot of guest compared to other cons

I agree, I am traveling down from Glasgow and as it stands there is only one guest i want to meet.

I hope they put up a few last minute guests mainly Star Wars ones