Hi guys! I have a question

keith123

Hi there

I just purchased my ticket for the event and am so excited! It will be amazing.

I was wondering if anyone knows what time the event will start and finish each day. I've contacted the company orgnising it but have had no response yet.

See you all there!

Keith

As there's no schedule announced yet I doubt anyone will be able to give exact times, however judging from previous events, the event will start at 9am on Saturday morning and finish at around 6pm with the party starting at around 8-9pm, Sunday will be about the same but may start an hour later at 10am.

Hi there

I just purchased my ticket for the event and am so excited! It will be amazing.

I was wondering if anyone knows what time the event will start and finish each day. I've contacted the company orgnising it but have had no response yet.

See you all there!

Keith

The organisers are at Eclipse 3 just now so wouldnt be able to answer as yet

The event is over 2 days only so dont look at other schedules to compare, best wait on TT confirming

done a few of these cons now and I would agree with Christoff that generally it's a 9am start on Saturday/10am Sunday and 5/6pm finish then the party is at 830pm or so

HOWEVER, as this con does not start on the Friday, maybe there will be an opening ceremony on Saturday mornning and talks? the 9am start has been for autographs so, also agreeing with Scruffy, it may well be completely different for BTL due to the number of guests and the lack of Friday.

everyone will be back at work on Tuesday so hopefully Too Tall or someone will be abe to answer more concretely :rolleyes:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

The event will likely run from around 9am until 6-6:30pm each day for the main events like, autographs, photo shoots, talks and guest encounters.

There will then be the drinks reception (for gold pass holders) and parties (for all attendees) in the evenings.

Edited by Too Tall

The event will likely run from around 9am until 6-6:30pm each day for the main events like, autographs, photo shoots, talks and guest encounters.

There will then be the drinks reception (for gold pass holders) and parties (for all attendees) in the evenings.

Is it likely that there will be an opening ceremony on the Saturday morning or will that not take place due to the hall having to be ready for signings?

• Showmasters Admin

Is it likely that there will be an opening ceremony on the Saturday morning or will that not take place due to the hall having to be ready for signings?

Isn't a discussion I've had YET :D

But I think it's unlikely we'll have a full opening ceremony unless we completely change the format and have talks in the morning and autographs and photos in the afternoon.

Because else we have to do as you say and move all the chairs out of the way before we can start the signings. That would be a REAL pain :D

And we like the format as it is with autos and photos in the mornings.

Edited by Too Tall