James Marsters Gigs!

Charmer

I hope it's ok posting this here, it is connected of one of the guests after all. So, is anyone going to any of his gigs this weekend? If so, which ones? I'm going too all three with my gf! Can't wait! Should be really fun!

Goin to the one at the Drill Hall on Saturday evening with my bf, I'm super excited too! (Bf is less excited!!) We are sitting in G26 and 27 - it's so cool that there's only 7 rows, even though we're on the back row we will only technically be 6 people away from James! Anyway yeah come say hello!

Edited by crazyminx

I'll be going to the 100 club gig on sunday night,can't wait! My friend has come from New Zealand and happens to be here when he is so we're going together! I'll hafta start trying to calm myself now before oct,seems a good way to get used to seeing him and not freaking out :dance:

:blink:

Goin to the one at the Drill Hall on Saturday evening with my bf, I'm super excited too! (Bf is less excited!!) We are sitting in G26 and 27 - it's so cool that there's only 7 rows, even though we're on the back row we will only technically be 6 people away from James! Anyway yeah come say hello!

Oooh, it looks like we're sitting next to you :0) We have seats G28 and G29! How cool! My names Mark and my gf is Verity if you get this before the gig. Feel free to say hi, we don't bite, honest, lol!

Well I was going to go to tomorrow's gig but can't afford it. Going to see Oliver last Tuesday has killed my bank lol. So sadly, I can't go but there's always next time. Better be since I promised my girlfriend i'd take her since we can't go tomorrow.

Oooh, it looks like we're sitting next to you :0) We have seats G28 and G29! How cool! My names Mark and my gf is Verity if you get this before the gig. Feel free to say hi, we don't bite, honest, lol!

Argh! I've just got back and had a scan of the forum and seen this message! Sorry!! Doh :unsure: I would have had a chat, would have been cool to meet! Ah well never mind... Sorry if I annoyed you with general squealing and excited 'hurry up and start James!' comments! Did you guys enjoy the gig?

I'll be going to the 100 club gig on sunday night,can't wait!

If you've never been to the 100 Club before, you might want to get there reasonably early; since the stage is only a foot high (or maybe a few inches more than that), visibility can be a bit restricted if you're not too tall. They do tend to have some tables and chairs set out at the side of the stage, but they are a little removed from the action. Anyway, getting there early means you will have a choice of bagging a seat or staking out a place in front of the stage. And if you're there with a friend you'll have the chance to take it in turns before the show to go and look at the great arrays of photos on the walls if you wish; the place is a veritable treasure trove for students of post-war popular music.

Argh! I've just got back and had a scan of the forum and seen this message! Sorry!! Doh :wub: I would have had a chat, would have been cool to meet! Ah well never mind... Sorry if I annoyed you with general squealing and excited 'hurry up and start James!' comments! Did you guys enjoy the gig?

No worries. I would have said hi but Im a bit nervous talking to people I dont know, so I left it since I guessed youd not seen the post. Will keep an eye out for you in future though.

Yeah, the gig was totally ACE as per usual! He does like to milk it when he goes off so he can get everyone cheering for him, lol! What are your fave songs? I like This Town and London City loads, Smile is ace too as its my gfs fave!

I was at the events this weekend. Union Chapel was AWESOME (got a second row seat). The MarstersClass was a riot. James & Gareth doing scenes from Buffy & Torchwood wrong was hysterical! The concert that evening was great. I got one of the picks James threw into the audience. The 100 Club gig was AWESOME and I got him to play "No Promises!"

Stephen

Argh! I've just got back and had a scan of the forum and seen this message! Sorry!! Doh :dance: I would have had a chat, would have been cool to meet! Ah well never mind... Sorry if I annoyed you with general squealing and excited 'hurry up and start James!' comments! Did you guys enjoy the gig?

No worries. I would have said hi but Im a bit nervous talking to people I dont know, so I left it since I guessed youd not seen the post. Will keep an eye out for you in future though.

Yeah, the gig was totally ACE as per usual! He does like to milk it when he goes off so he can get everyone cheering for him, lol! What are your fave songs? I like This Town and London City loads, Smile is ace too as its my gfs fave!

Hehe, no problem, will be good to meet you sometime in the future.

I like This Town too :YAHOO: plus Long Time and Looking at You... and most others!

I was at the events this weekend. Union Chapel was AWESOME (got a second row seat). The MarstersClass was a riot. James & Gareth doing scenes from Buffy & Torchwood wrong was hysterical! The concert that evening was great. I got one of the picks James threw into the audience. The 100 Club gig was AWESOME and I got him to play "No Promises!"

Stephen

I went to the Union Chapel gig :dance: I enjoyed it a lot! It was Brilliant :smile:

I'll defiantly be at his next gig lol hopefully he'll play at Hallowhedon :YAHOO:

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I too was at Union Chapel and it was frickin AWESOME!!! :YAHOO::dance::thumbup::lol: (4th row left end - yep disabled!) and I really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately couldn't make the other gigs etc... :unsure::o

Oh and Stephen.... sorry I keep boobooing on the Yahoo groups and leaving out the guys!! :blush:

Stephen

Stephen!!

That was you? Cheers mate...you got one of my fave songs played!

*mwah*

Was a fabby night at 100 club, once I have my pics up I will share with ya all :chair: