BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a baseball player at ET1 so my costume is sorted :)

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

Your outfits at ET1 were awesome... here is one of the pics I took of you... :smile:

n625985091_6062147_7874664.jpg

aw i havent seen that pic, thankyou! i dont remember who was taking pictures, everyone was like can we have a photo! haha! i am getting new socks maybe, found some PERFECT ones in topshop! and maybe a belt to fashionista it up a bit!

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

Your outfits at ET1 were awesome... here is one of the pics I took of you... :smile:

Carlisles Med student, that's my sis in the background as the nurse!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOO!

omg we loved her! her costume was amazing! I am so excited about this party, now we wont be the only crazy ones doing the running and throwing photos and alice kicks to supermassive black hole! haha

Your outfits at ET1 were awesome... here is one of the pics I took of you... :blink:

WOOOOOOOOO!

haha and my boyfriend striding through in the background!

since im so useless at any sport involving a ball. or a bat, or both, but pretty good at any sport NOT involving a ball or a bat or both, im thinking of going as a cheerleader ;)

although, i dont know where im gonna get an outfit from, so will probs end up going in my black/ white rowing top, and some leggings

since im so useless at any sport involving a ball. or a bat, or both, but pretty good at any sport NOT involving a ball or a bat or both, im thinking of going as a cheerleader :YAHOO:

although, i dont know where im gonna get an outfit from, so will probs end up going in my black/ white rowing top, and some leggings

If you did a cheerleading outfit what colours would you do? I'm sure one of the girls on the board used to commission cheerleading outfits but will have to see if she still does or not. Short of that you can get alot of stuff for a cheerleading costume off ebay or at local school uniform shops.

a baseball cheerleader is cool, though you dont need to be a pro to dress up as a baseball player lol

they should mark out a baseball pitch tho in the main hall with fake grass and stuff (im getting wayyy too into this!)

Oh well you haven't seen me yet!!

I'll be like a Duracell Bunny!!lol

Mr Grizzly bear - you wont need Duracell batteries -No No No, just loads of sugar - i will have a secret jelly tot/high in sugar sweetie stash in my possession :thumbup: but Sshh dont tell Louise she might confiscate them!! *shifty glances* LOL

I have a few ideas for this theme......but they are still a work in progress!!!

Em

Edited by Awfully Small Hugely Irritating

Mr Grizzly bear - you wont need Duracell batteries -No No No, just loads of sugar - i will have a secret jelly tot/high in sugar sweetie stash in my possession :P but Sshh dont tell Louise she might confiscate them!! *shifty glances* LOL

Em

Yes! Jelly Tots! Oh your cunning Em! lol.

Yeah me too, but i need to think about them abit more.

Woo ET2!!!

:o:(

Mr Grizzly bear - you wont need Duracell batteries -No No No, just loads of sugar - i will have a secret jelly tot/high in sugar sweetie stash in my possession :P but Sshh dont tell Louise she might confiscate them!! *shifty glances* LOL

Em

Yes! Jelly Tots! Oh your cunning Em! lol.

Yeah me too, but i need to think about them abit more.

Woo ET2!!!

;);)

Off Course i'm cunning - i'm me!!!!;)

since im so useless at any sport involving a ball. or a bat, or both, but pretty good at any sport NOT involving a ball or a bat or both, im thinking of going as a cheerleader :(

If you did a cheerleading outfit what colours would you do? I'm sure one of the girls on the board used to commission cheerleading outfits but will have to see if she still does or not. Short of that you can get alot of stuff for a cheerleading costume off ebay or at local school uniform shops.

whatever colours i can! im trying to get an outfit from my friend,, but i dunn :// can't buy one - no money, like at all! im still in £30 debt from the actual convention ticket!

a baseball cheerleader is cool, though you dont need to be a pro to dress up as a baseball player lol

they should mark out a baseball pitch tho in the main hall with fake grass and stuff (im getting wayyy too into this!)

omg, that sounds awesome! although id draw the line at actually playing baseball!

since im so useless at any sport involving a ball. or a bat, or both, but pretty good at any sport NOT involving a ball or a bat or both, im thinking of going as a cheerleader ;)

whatever colours i can! im trying to get an outfit from my friend,, but i dunn :// can't buy one - no money, like at all! im still in £30 debt from the actual convention ticket!

Yeah I can see how that could be a problem! You got a while till the convention though. Let me know if you manage to get any costume funds. Maybe you could do a Forks High School student cheerleader.

l_83130-Front-Blue-baseball-costume.jpg im going for something like that but with team carlisle on the back of it

Where did you see that???????

I could sooooo do with something like that - maybe in purple lol

That would look so gothic in purple! Totally CULLEN!

Rosalie's pant are very hard to find but i have just seen a costume which i might buy just for the pants.

I will only wear the pants with the rest of my rosalie costume dont like the top but the pants are a good match for her pants what do you think?

557204.jpg

Also the website i got this pic off has some good costumes if some people want costumes for the baseball party.

http://www.fancydress-costumes.co.uk/acata...e_Costumes.html

Not sure if the pants would work for Rosalie there alittle short and far to shiny. I know its not too much of a problem them being short as she has the stripey socks on aswell but they only go up to the top of her calves. Also not sure if you can see it properly but they seem to have pinstripe on them as well as the lines down the sides.

I think you best bet would be to get some white leggins and either sew a strip of material down the side, or use fabric paint though fabric paint can be a bit trickier as you have to use masking tape to get the line straight and as I found out with my Tonks costume sometimes the tape isn't quite stickied to the pants and you end up with slightly smudged bits. Will probably work out cheaper than buying the whole costume too.

This is how my Tonks trousers turned out. You can see where it smudged under the tape. I solved it by using a fabric pen and trying to straighten the lines off a bit more.

tonkspants.jpg

If you still want to go for the buying a premade costume idea I would say the "Leg Avenue Star Player Costume" would probably be better in white/blue.

I thought they were a bit short but still better than most things i have found lol ;)

Also found this, again i would only buy for the pants but they are also short might have to go to a sports shop and ask them about vaseball pants lol

http://www.costumekingdom.com/p-11247-adul...&source=pjn

Not sure if the pants would work for Rosalie there alittle short and far to shiny. I know its not too much of a problem them being short as she has the stripey socks on aswell but they only go up to the top of her calves. Also not sure if you can see it properly but they seem to have pinstripe on them as well as the lines down the sides.

I think you best bet would be to get some white leggins and either sew a strip of material down the side, or use fabric paint though fabric paint can be a bit trickier as you have to use masking tape to get the line straight and as I found out with my Tonks costume sometimes the tape isn't quite stickied to the pants and you end up with slightly smudged bits. Will probably work out cheaper than buying the whole costume too.

This is how my Tonks trousers turned out. You can see where it smudged under the tape. I solved it by using a fabric pen and trying to straighten the lines off a bit more.

tonkspants.jpg

If you still want to go for the buying a premade costume idea I would say the "Leg Avenue Star Player Costume" would probably be better in white/blue.

I got some white legging from primark the other day so i might try putting a strip down them.

Edited by Jemma

Yeah can see waht you mean about those still being a bit short. If you're careful and don't mind taking time with it I can't see why you wouldn't be able to get a strip down the leggings you have.

Also just randomly Jemma have seen a picture of you somewhere else on the forum and can see why you have chosen Rosalie. You definately have similar facial features and hair style. I think you will make an amazing Rosalie. Just means if you're coming to LFACC you may have to wear it there too so I get get a picture of you.

Also if anyone is looking for some Cullen style contacts let me know. I've found some that don't look too bad if you need your contacts on prescription as well as some for people without a prescription.

Might be easier to email me regarding contacts as I don't really want to clog up this topic with posts about contact lenses etc. Also means I can then send you pictures of the ones I have tried so far.