BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

If you wanted them with stripes on then American Apparel was the only place. I literally tried everywhere, even TK max and places where you would expect them to be! Im not sure about them having a website you could try, but would they be here on time!?

But yeah you could always get plain white ones and add your own stripes?

No they wont be lol but I've not got the whole Rosalie outfit yet anywayz. Planning to get it all for ET3.

I'll have a nosey online.

Grrr dont think we have a Matalan near us either!

Primark had stripey ones but the stripes were way too thin for Rosalie. Found some possible ones on ebay but they came well over the knee and I think cutting them shorter would probably make them fray and stuff.

xxxx

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she said when I bought them there is no return on socks booo. Ah well, I like them anyway, just keep thinking that the price of them is almost the price of a photoshoot haha, I have been thinking about everything in the prices of photoshoots, or beer =p

Hope you find some Roalie socks! =]

not sure what the mistake underneath is, but have you tried creating an iron on transfer with a darker background colour? or even tried to disguise it with a fabric pen? you basically draw your design and iron over it with both the pen and iron on sheets :)

she said when I bought them there is no return on socks booo. Ah well, I like them anyway, just keep thinking that the price of them is almost the price of a photoshoot haha, I have been thinking about everything in the prices of photoshoots, or beer =p

Hope you find some Roalie socks! =]

Are your American Apparel socks def black and white? Gutted the ones online are "black and stone". Maybe they have more colours in the actual shops.

I just wanna get my Rosalie outfit right and finding the best socks is annoying me!

xxxx