Eclipse 3

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Surprisingly full schedule despite only 3 guests....looking forward to it! :o

Hang on a minute...Is that correct? Because I have S19 & S20 and can't see that there's a guest encounter with Ntware at all :/ Or have I read it wrong?

No you have not seen it wrong.

Gold get all 3, Silver and Standard get 2.

Although there does appear to be a small error.

Ashley Crow's Saturday 16:15 GE, the second group should be ST28-ST36.

Ntare Mwine's Sunday 12:00 GE, the second group should be ST28-ST36.

At present they say ST28-S36, the second T went for a walk somewhere.

Edited by Too Tall

Surprisingly full schedule despite only 3 guests....looking forward to it! :o

Hang on a minute...Is that correct? Because I have S19 & S20 and can't see that there's a guest encounter with Ntware at all :/ Or have I read it wrong?

There appears to be a small error.

Ashley Crow's Saturday 16:15 GE, the second group should be ST28-ST36.

Ntare Mwine's Sunday 12:00 GE, the second group should be ST28-ST36.

At present they say ST28-S36, the second T went for a walk somewhere.

Cheers Too Tall for clearing that up....just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed it :o

Puh, I'm so happy that I get Greg :smile: It's not so important to me if I have a talk with Ashley or with Ntare, I like them both the same.

All excited now. Is it the weekend yet??!! lol

Have a query re encounters though. My wife and I have consecutive standard tickets (45 and 46) yet are in different groups for guest encounters - is there any room for manoeuvre so we're in the same group??

Have another query also but will speak to TT at the weekend about that one.

• Showmasters Admin

Have a query re encounters though. My wife and I have consecutive standard tickets (45 and 46) yet are in different groups for guest encounters - is there any room for manoeuvre so we're in the same group??

Come and see me, but there really isn't much room for moving people about.

Don't know if this helps or not, but I am in the same group as your ticket number 46 (Ashley's talk on Saturday) my friend, who would have also been there, isn't going to be able to make it so there is a space.

Is anybody I know in Ntare's first Guest Encounter and Greg's last Gust Encounter? My little cousin is in those groups and as we're split up I need someone to say 'She doesn't talk to people' or something along those lines if she's asked a question. Because she doesn't talk to people she doesn't know, people she does know and not all of her family, the number of people she does talk to are fairly limitd. She's extremely shy so if pushed to answer a question she'll probably get very embarrassed. :lol:

Can I please ask how the group photo shoots are going to work, will it be gold, silver and then standard. If so can me and my cousin have our group shot together [they would take 2 photo's of us in the group shot, yes? one for each of us]. I'm silver and my cousins standard, so I's be willing to wait until the standards turn for the group shot. Because I don't think she'd be O.K. with standing by herself with the guests, in case I wasn't clear before she's very very shy.haha

Edited by bonniesrg

• Showmasters Admin

Is anybody I know in Ntare's first Guest Encounter and Greg's last Gust Encounter? My little cousin is in those groups and as we're split up I need someone to say 'She doesn't talk to people' or something along those lines if she's asked a question. Because she doesn't talk to people she doesn't know, people she does know and not all of her family, the number of people she does talk to are fairly limitd. She's extremely shy so if pushed to answer a question she'll probably get very embarrassed. :lol:

Come and see me at the event. In a case like this I'll see what I can do about getting you in the same group. If not then I'll make sure that the crew member in the GE is aware of the situation.

Come and see me at the event. In a case like this I'll see what I can do about getting you in the same group. If not then I'll make sure that the crew member in the GE is aware of the situation.

Thanks, your a dear. :D

• Showmasters Admin

Damn - have to wait until I get home to see the pics as they arent showing right on my work PC! :D

me neither :D

does everyone get a guest encounter with all three guests??

Maybe an idea to read a thread before asking a question.

Take a look at POST 4

Which is also quoted in POST 5 and POST 8 :lol:

Damn - have to wait until I get home to see the pics as they arent showing right on my work PC! :D

me neither :D

does everyone get a guest encounter with all three guests??

Maybe an idea to read a thread before asking a question.

Take a look at POST 4

Which is also quoted in POST 5 and POST 8 :lol:

lol, sorry. i'm at school atm so can't see the table

• Showmasters Admin

I know but you can see the posts :D And your question had been answered already and then re-quoted twice, so a quick read of this thread and you'd have seen the answer with no need to ask again. But no worries :lol:

For those that can not see the table. Here are the groups and which GEs you are in.

G1-G8 - GREG SAT 13:45 - ASHLEY SAT 16:15 - NTARE SUN 12:00

G9-G16 - ASHLEY SAT 13:45 - NTARE SAT 16:15 - GREG SUN 10:00

G17-G24 - NTARE SAT 13:45 - ASHLEY SUN 10:00 - GREG SUN 12:00

G25-G33 - GREG SAT 16:15 - NTARE SUN 10:00 - ASHLEY SUN 12:00

S1-S8 - GREG SAT 13:45 - ASHLEY SUN 10:00

S9-S16 - GREG SAT 16:15 - ASHLEY SUN 12:00

S17-S24 - ASHLEY SAT 13:45 - GREG SUN 10:00

S25-S32 - NTARE SAT 13:45 - GREG SUN 12:00

S33-S40 - GREG SAT 16:15 - NTARE SUN 10:00

ST1-ST9 - GREG SAT 13:45 - ASHLEY SUN 10:00

ST10-ST18 - NTARE SAT 16:15 - GREG SUN 10:00

ST19-ST27 - NTARE SAT 13:45 - GREG SUN 12:00