PARTY THEMES ANNOUNCED!

showmasters

Am I right in thinking that the Decendants one is a throughtout the ages, ie any era???

So u can do 1860's upwards??

It a little confusing!!

Can Jason or Mark Clarify this please.

Ok i know im known for rebelling against theme, but i still want to know lol.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone,

I've only just registered - I'm from Australia, but I'm moving to Edinburgh - and want to make it down for this awesome convention/party.

Just want to clarify, the theme parties:

Friday - you would just dress like you're going to a party right, no vamp stuff til we hit Saturday.

Saturday - Vampire, Goth, Corsets, tight stuff would that be right?

Sunday - I have no clue, just like most of you, what do you wear for Sunday, seems a hard one to try and find an outfit for - any thoughts?

Cheers guys n'gals,

Susan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Its a ashame that they jumped the gun a bit on the party themes....as much as i love Sam and Merlottes what i think would have been awesome would have been a Maryann Scarifice Party....Just imagine all the tacky wedding dresses that could have been brought up from second hand shops across the country, and gardens would have been stripped of ivy.

How ever..sis and i are going to have to come up with our own take on A and R's party....Hee...hee.hee.

Its a ashame that they jumped the gun a bit on the party themes....as much as i love Sam and Merlottes what i think would have been awesome would have been a Maryann Scarifice Party....Just imagine all the tacky wedding dresses that could have been brought up from second hand shops across the country, and gardens would have been stripped of ivy.

How ever..sis and i are going to have to come up with our own take on A and R's party....Hee...hee.hee.

I agree.. so much has happened in the second season, it seems a bit dumb to have a party from something that happened so long ago. And the fact that Renee was a hideous serial killer makes the engagement party theme a bit creepy.

My way of thinking is that this is the first true blood con for the first season.

If the con goes well, then we could have a con for season two

a con for season three......................etc :P

Now there's a thought! Bring it on! :crying:

My way of thinking is that this is the first true blood con for the first season.

a con for season three......................etc :WAVE:

exactly as I would have said it :)

a con for season three......................etc :P

Excellently put. :P I doubt I'll be getting dressed up myself, but if this convention is a success, then there are plenty of future themes for parties.

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering, there is a bit of a burlesque scene in Northampton and I was wondering how people would feel about allowing someone to perform on the Saturday theme night? Is it something anyone would like to see? Would anyone be offended?

I was just wondering, there is a bit of a burlesque scene in Northampton and I was wondering how people would feel about allowing someone to perform on the Saturday theme night? Is it something anyone would like to see? Would anyone be offended?

I would absolutely LOVE to see it, but I think it's something you'd need to speak to Showmasters about.

I would absolutely LOVE to see it, but I think it's something you'd need to speak to Showmasters about.

*laughs* I wasn't planning on performing myself!!!! :poki:

If people were interested (and weren't likely to be offended), then I might give them a call. I happen to know a performer in the area who is a massive True Blood fan!

I'm assuming that this event is intended for over 18s?

If people were interested (and weren't likely to be offended), then I might give them a call. I happen to know a performer in the area who is a massive True Blood fan!

Hmmmmm, I also know someone in that area too, not sure if she performs or just really likes it!

It's over 16s!

It's over 16s!

I'm sure 16's and over can handle a little titillation (pun mostly not intended) ;)