Havent recieved prize from showmasters for cosplay

Larxene

Hey I was the Sailor Venus cosplayer who won best Anime Videogame entry for the last Milton Keynes collectormania contest. I recieved a parcel containin some manga books and comics saying that showmaster where going to send me an autograph voucher and competition certificate seperately though these may take a while. Well it has been a really long long while now, has anyone else not recieved there prize or is it just me.

T_T pwease can I have it now.

Hello, Sorry to jump on the band wagon but my girlfriend and myself didnt receive our prizes either. We were best group entry at Milton Keynes- Judges Dredd and Hershey. We received the manga books but not the certificate or £25 autograph voucher. Sorry to hear Lady D not able to do anymore best wishes to Turkfox. M

I'm really sorry to hear that. There was a post in the Glasgow section that somebody received a certificate, so I thought everything was settled there. I'll see if I can get some info for you guys.

I'm afraid I don't have news for you yet.

Maybe you could try e-mailing TurkFox at turkfox@hotmail.co.uk

She wasn't doing Cosplay back then, but maybe she can point you the right way. Unfortunately I am not involved at all with Cosplay.:(

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm afraid I have no clue either, but Ladyd still checks the cosplayatsm@gmail.com address if you want to try asking her.

HI, I also won first prize at Collectormania 14 competition, I received my main prize but still havn't got my £25 voucher & June is fast approaching. I have e-mailed Jackie requentley & she has tried to contact someone for me to get my voucher, but still nothing yet.

Something is seriously going wrong that people arn't getting their vouches, surley it doesn't take nearly 8 months to put a letter in the post box.

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to add to the list if someone could find out who i need to contact for this problem.my son won the best chid category as Doctor Who.He received the other prize not long after cm14 but has had no voucher yet

• Showmasters Admin

I'm afraid I have no clue either, but Ladyd still checks the cosplayatsm@gmail.com address if you want to try asking her.

HI, I also won first prize at Collectormania 14 competition, I received my main prize but still havn't got my £25 voucher & June is fast approaching. I have e-mailed Jackie requentley & she has tried to contact someone for me to get my voucher, but still nothing yet.

Something is seriously going wrong that people arn't getting their vouches, surley it doesn't take nearly 8 months to put a letter in the post box.

:blink:

Please do contact Jackie again because she mentioned this to me last weekend and there was a resolution.

Since the Twilight convention i have e-mailed the powers that be about this and am awaiting a responce.

i do check the cosplayatsm@googlemail.com as regulary as i can and respond to any querys in there regarding last years events.

RE: Vouchers, i'm awaiting some kind of official letter to send so you can exchange it at an SM show, as far as i'm aware each show have different vouchers and i'm sure you wouldn't want LFCC ones if your not attending. If i can do this by e-mail it would make this a lot easier, say if each letter had a specific number on it so you couldn't duplicate it (not saying you would do this but it can happen).

RE: Certificates, these are meant to be printed and laminated at the show HOWEVER if your fine with having them not being laminated i can e-mail them to you so you can print them out yourself, if you would like this please contact me at the above e-mail with your full name, what show you were at and what catagory you won and i'll send a certificate back to you.

I would like to get this sorted asap as i know C15 & LFCC is coming up and a lot of you would like to spend your vouchers there.

LDx

Since the Twilight convention i have e-mailed the powers that be about this and am awaiting a responce.

i do check the cosplayatsm@googlemail.com as regulary as i can and respond to any querys in there regarding last years events.

RE: Vouchers, i'm awaiting some kind of official letter to send so you can exchange it at an SM show, as far as i'm aware each show have different vouchers and i'm sure you wouldn't want LFCC ones if your not attending. If i can do this by e-mail it would make this a lot easier, say if each letter had a specific number on it so you couldn't duplicate it (not saying you would do this but it can happen).

RE: Certificates, these are meant to be printed and laminated at the show HOWEVER if your fine with having them not being laminated i can e-mail them to you so you can print them out yourself, if you would like this please contact me at the above e-mail with your full name, what show you were at and what catagory you won and i'll send a certificate back to you.

I would like to get this sorted asap as i know C15 & LFCC is coming up and a lot of you would like to spend your vouchers there.

LDx

I wanted to add that i have been away for a few weeks in South Africa and recently returned and having looked at the e-mails (and now replied to) i can only appolagise for not doing this over the weekend, all the e-mails in my inbox came when i was away including a responce from SM.

I have now passed all details from everyone in the C14 comp over to SM regarding vouchers, i will e-mail your certificates over ASAP.

RE: Glasgow, is this the 1st one or the 2nd one we're talking about?

LD

• 2 weeks later...

Im just poking to show I'm still alive as I havent checked this thread for a bit.

Collectormania is next weekend isn't it and I still havent received it yet. Have they sent out the email yet?

Im just poking to show I'm still alive as I havent checked this thread for a bit.

Collectormania is next weekend isn't it and I still havent received it yet. Have they sent out the email yet?

Hi i'm just another winner here, but I have been e-mailing Jackie (Ladyd) & she said the voucher would be e-mailed. I myself have still not heard anything yet, theres only 3 day's to go now & it is really frustrating I know. Especially if you have to leave on say Thursday or Friday as I will be, to travel down to Milton Keynes.

Just wanted you to know you are not alone, this really is disapointing from show masters.

Hi i'm just another winner here, but I have been e-mailing Jackie (Ladyd) & she said the voucher would be e-mailed. I myself have still not heard anything yet, theres only 3 day's to go now & it is really frustrating I know. Especially if you have to leave on say Thursday or Friday as I will be, to travel down to Milton Keynes.

Just wanted you to know you are not alone, this really is disapointing from show masters.

Too Tall has said that if you don't hear before you come to C15, just go and ask for him at the organisers' booth on the day. Sorry I can't be of more help, I have nothing to do with vouchers.

LDx

I wanted to add that i have been away for a few weeks in South Africa and recently returned and having looked at the e-mails (and now replied to) i can only appolagise for not doing this over the weekend, all the e-mails in my inbox came when i was away including a responce from SM.

I have now passed all details from everyone in the C14 comp over to SM regarding vouchers, i will e-mail your certificates over ASAP.

RE: Glasgow, is this the 1st one or the 2nd one we're talking about?

LD

Sorry for not replying sooner but havent been on the forum for a while.

Sarah hasnt received her cerificate from either Glasgow event.

after a small problem of my computor dying and loosing photoshop, i have finally re-installed it :wub:.

i'm sending out Certificates tonight to the C14 lot, if there is anyone from the glasgow cosplay who didn't receive a certificate please e-mail me at cosplayatsm@googlemail.com with the following.

Full name?

What catagory you won in?

Which Glasgow event was it?

and i shall send you a Certificate by e-mail.

all autograph voucher issues have now been passed on to showmasters.

i hope you get it sorted soon, i have passed on everyones details who won at C14, as i was not at the last glasgow event i do not have these details.

LD