PARTY THEMES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday night

NAMASTE DHARMA INITIATIVE!

The Dharma Initiative wishes to invite all the Island's new recruits to our welcome party. Now you have your assignments get to know your neighbours and fellow workmates. Uniform is not essential but preferred.

550w_lost_s05e09-2.jpg

Saturday night

UNDERCOVER SPY NIGHT!

Your mission if you choose to accept it.... Pull out your best disguise and head to our Russian nightclub for a night of fun and dancing. But keep an eye out for soviet spies! Trust no one!

165912__garner_l.jpg

Sunday Night

A STITCH IN TIME!

What has Dr Walter Bishop done?? You dont seem to be able to find a fixed point in time. Or wait... is the island moving? Travel from one era to another at our time travelling party. 70's flares, 80's scrunchies or 90's shell suits. It seems anything is accepted here.

7_80sparty.jpg

Oh wow! I know a lot of the official merch can't be shipped overseas (can't get a True Blood Merlotte's t-shirt for example). So I'm not even going to check if they can... I'll just tell myself they can't... Yep, no temptation...

Friday night sounds great. Gosh, a Dharma Suite is really expensive!! I must find something else *think cap on*

But sorry, I don't get it. Are there two themes for Saturday, or is the A STITCH IN TIME! on Sunday?

Anyone know where I can find a one colored jumpsuit cheap? LOL

As for the Sunday party that shouldn't be a problem as I was young in the 80's so I'll go for that one lol

Saturday? No clue, spy outfit? ...er nope I'm lost..Literally lol

I've got a lot of ideas for Friday's party, I'm thinking of making a top with a Dharma logo and with Becky - Interrogator on :D

Hmm, I'm really struggling with Saturday's outfit. I've never watched Alias so I don't even know where to start. I google imaged Alias but it didn't help much.

And I'm gutted that I miss Sunday's!

• 1 month later...