An audience with the cast of Twilight Sunday 19th July 2009

• Showmasters Admin

London Film and Comic Con will be hosting an An audience with the cast of Twilight

We are excited to announce that we will be holding an audience with Peter Facinelli and Justin Chon at LFCC on Sunday 19th July 2009

we hope to bring more guest to add to this line up and maybe someone from NEW MOON :thumbup::dance:

There will be a 45 minute Twilight talk with Peter

Everyone who attends this talk will receive a a unique limited & numbered 12"x16" Twilight photo.

Seating is limited and will be numbered, so the first to buy will be the first in the auditorium. All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

The cost is £15 and you can purchase your ticket through our online store HERE

Showmasters

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can SM or someone clarify something for me, being a gold pass holder do you collect the ticket when you collect your gold pass?

Also the gold pass was the front few rows last year is it the same again this year?

• Showmasters Admin

Can SM or someone clarify something for me, being a gold pass holder do you collect the ticket when you collect your gold pass?

Also the gold pass was the front few rows last year is it the same again this year?

Yes if you require a ticket you will collect your ticket when you collect your gold pass from the reg desk. But to be honest I believe it will simply be you will enter by showing your Gold Pass, no ticket needed.

Yes the front few rows are always reserved for Gold Pass holders.

Edited by Too Tall

Yes if you require a ticket you will collect your ticket when you collect your gold pass from the reg desk. But to be honest I believe it will simply be you will enter by showing your Gold Pass, no ticket needed.

Yes the front few rows are always reserved for Gold Pass holders.

Thanks TT i thought it was =]

Can you buy tickets on the day or will they all be sold out by then? Just wondering as need to know to get myself and my boyfriend a ticket.

As Showmasters said in the opening post that seating is limited and tickets are numbered, then it might be an idea to buy online in advance - I can see this selling out.

Can you buy tickets on the day or will they all be sold out by then? Just wondering as need to know to get myself and my boyfriend a ticket.

As Showmasters said in the opening post that seating is limited and tickets are numbered, then it might be an idea to buy online in advance - I can see this selling out.

Thanks Jola for the quick reply. Will try and get the money for them asap. I'm so happy LFACC is the week before my birthday means I can ask for my birthday money early....like two months early. Lol!

ETA: Just remembered randomly do we now what times the talks will be yet? I'm hoping to be there the whole day on Sunday but just wanted to see if we had a time yet just in case.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

if its like the payed talks last year will be mid-afternoon heroes was 4pm (only cause Anders was late) and Patrick was 3pm last year (i think)

so I'd say mid-afternoon

Thanks. Haven't been to LFACC since the 2nd one they did. Funnily enough when Michael Ironside was there last. Can't wait now I'm actually quite looking forwards to it.

ah ok so he isnt doing a free one on the saturday?! thats a shame

If this talk sells out, I guess there is the slight chance that there may be another one added for Saturday, but it wouldn't be a free one either.

Showmasters try to keep the talks free of charge. But sometimes for popular guests like Peter (or Scott Bakula) talks will cost extra because talks cut into the signing time, and autograph money pays for the guests in the end.

ah ok so he isnt doing a free one on the saturday?! thats a shame

If this talk sells out, I guess there is the slight chance that there may be another one added for Saturday, but it wouldn't be a free one either.

Showmasters try to keep the talks free of charge. But sometimes for popular guests like Peter (or Scott Bakula) talks will cost extra because talks cut into the signing time, and autograph money pays for the guests in the end.

yeah thats understandable! I've ordered my tickets now so I dont think my bank could handle a saturday talk too! there's too many good guests I wanna see this year!