Photo Shoots on Sale on the day now only

It's just a list of who's doing them, based on what was available in the online store.

There have been no times announced yet, so no order :lol:

CRUEL!!

I'm just going to have to cross all my fingers and hope.

I met Michael at the GMEX event in 2006 (I can't believe it was that long ago) but am so longing for a photo now.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am REALLY happy about

Justin chon, Peter Facinelli and Alex Meraz having photos on saturday

But GUTTED that the twins are only on sunday :blink: I really wanted to have a photo with them

I agree .... Sam wanted a photo with the twins but can't because we are only going on the Saturday... but at least we get to meet Alex that's a bonus :dance:

i want to get a photo with jewel and on the list for sunday she is 2nd after edward furlong is this the actual order they will go in or is random?

No, this isn't the actual order yet. An exact schedule should be out around a week or two before the event.

so would time slots for photoshoots be like e.g

Peter Facinelli 10 - 12

Danny Trejo 10 - 12

so there'd be a few that might clash with my twilight talk?

No, this isn't the actual order yet. An exact schedule should be out around a week or two before the event.

Shoots are never 2 hours long.

Peter Facinelli 10 - 12

Danny Trejo 10 - 12

There will be shoots going on at the same time as the talks. Obviously they won't be people who should be in the talk (so the Twilight guests won't have photoshoots when the Twilight talk is on) but it would be impossible for Showmasters to schedule it for there to be no clashes. I wouldn't worry about it now. Wait until the schedules are published then see if there are any clashes that effect you and then, if there are, you can worry then :uhoh:

Edited by mpharris

Peter Facinelli 10 - 12

Danny Trejo 10 - 12

I'll steal the Saturday times from the C15 schedule for reference:

Photo ops SAT "A" zone

JOHN DELANCIE 10.40 am

BEN BROWDER 11.00 am

LEONARD NIMOY 12.00 pm

Nathan Fillion 1.00 pm

AVERY BROOKS 2.00 pm

Photo ops SAT "B" zone

RACHEL LUTTRELL 10.20 am

RICHARD CHAVES 10.55 am

bttf photo op 11.20 am

Nicholas Parsons 12.00 pm

KERRI GREEN 12.20 pm

Naoko Mori 12.45 pm

ANDREW ROBINSON 1.20 pm

As you can see, the very popular shoots (like Ben Browder and Leonard Nimoy) have about 1 hour scheduled. Other shoots have way less time. I'm guessing Peter would be similar to Ben Browder's timing while Danny should be more like John DeLancie or Rachel Luttrell. I've never seen two hour time slots so far.

The Twilight talk will probaly take place rather late on the day, while photo sessions tend to be scheduled earlier to make sure that as many photos as possible get back on time. It's still likely that there may be shoots running during the talk, but nobody can tell for sure yet. I am sure Tom Savini was doing his photo session during the Patrick Stewart talk last year, but that's the only clash with a charged for talk that I remember. (Altough I am sure there were more.) Seeing Peter can't be in two places at once obviously his session won't clash with the Twilight talk. :uhoh:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

As it seems that many of you would like an Alex Meraz photo shoot on the sunday we will now be adding it to the schedule.

Tickets are on sale now.

thanks.

THANKS!! I'm sure this announcement has made loads of people happy, including me and my cousin!! I think you are now back in the good books of the Twihards! LOL :D

As it seems that many of you would like an Alex Meraz photo shoot on the sunday we will now be adding it to the schedule.

Tickets are on sale now.

thanks.

THANKS!! I'm sure this announcement has made loads of people happy, including me and my cousin!! I think you are now back in the good books of the Twihards! LOL :thumbup:

Agreed! Oh my god I love you guys so much! You have made my day you really have. Yay Edward Diggory we are gonna be able to see Alex.......aaarrggghhhhhh! So buzzin now!

Thanks David :DD Sooooooo happy!!

Well that'll make some people happy thankfully :chair:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

What happened to:

"New Guest Hugh Quarshie- This is a rare signing to celebrate the 10th anniversary of EP1 - photo ops and days to come"

Any chance you could do a david warner and sell his tix on the day and have him do one at 10.40 then on the saturday :)

Hugh has been confirmed as Sunday only meanwhile, so I'm afraid it's unlikely your Saturday idea works out.

Sometimes photo shoots aren't announced right away (like for Alex Meraz), so I'm assuming Hugh's will go on sale soon. If it isn't on sale online the tickets will be sold on the day just like for David Warner.

Hi all - just a quick update.

The LFCC orders were passed to me by Jola and after a break in processing I have now got up to 10121. The orders Jola did and mostly ready to post, the overseas having gone - bar those we don't have tickets for - and the UK will start going out tomorrow.

Please be patient as I am processing as quick as possible and I don't have all the tickets - but as soon as I can all will be posted.

I have answered all the email queries I am able to as well.

Please note that I am going away the end of next week, so there will be a short break but ALL will be processed and posted before the show (barring any last minute issues).

I will keep you up to date with what's happening and the shop closure. We will be keeping it open as late as possible for posting though - probably the Monday/Tuesday before the show depending on the level of orders.

Hope that helps.

Kirstie

Hi Showmasters!!

Any idea when Kenny Baker saturday photoshoot is on sale as i dont want to order my other 2 photoshoots until i see hes down.

I already have six shoots to turn up but i dont want to do 3 lots of orders...lol

cheers