Photo Shoots on Sale on the day now only

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe Annette - Saturday - £10

Danny John Jules - Saturday - £10

I thought one of the whole incentives to booking for a ME con was that autos and photoshoots would be cheaper... I'm not sure what any future incentives for BTL2 are if the prices for the guests are going to be the same at the cons? :( I'm annoyed enough that I only really booked for Danny, Chloe and Robert, 2 of which are now going to LFCC too, but my 1 constellation was that I was saving money in the long term...

Hi everyone, we are please to announce some new photo shoots. The following guests are:

Alex Meraz - Saturday - £15

Showmasters

Is Alex Meraz photoshoot JUST on the Saturday? Because I'm only available to come on the sunday and he's the only person I'm going for!!!! I cant miss it!

What the Hell, they have completley put the alex meraz - the New Moon star people will not have yet met - on the saturday as they know most twilighters will only book the sunday for the twilight talk! complete con to get money! and now i am going on the saturday to meet the 2 twilight casts i have ALREADY met, only booked to get photo shoot with Alex, not payin for another train ticket, entrance fee, or worse hotel for the night just to get a photo with him!!

first and last time i go to LFCC!!!!

I was wondering the same thing as to why he's on saturday but most Twilight stuff on Sunday

• Moderators

I think it's a bit unfair to say that.

The schedules are like this so far:

Saturday:

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Bruce Boxleitner

Jessalyn Gilsig

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Tom Baker

Danny Trejo

Janet Ellis

Justin Chon

Alex Meraz

Chloe Annette

Danny John Jules

Alexandra Moen

Sunday:

Edward Furlong

Jewel Staite

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Michael Ironside

Peter Mayhew

Eve Myles

Danny Trejo

Paul McGann

Nick Courtney

Jacob Kogan

Phelps Twins

Justin Chon

That's 15 on each day. The following guests are only doing Sunday only so they HAVE to be then:

Paul McGann

Eve Myles

Nick Courtney

Phelps Twins

Just like some on Sat are ONLY there on sat. They have to work around appearance days etc. So it's not as simple as putting similar things on the same day sometimes.

Darn i hope alex does photos over the table on the sunday then.

I agree this would make it not so bad :D I cant NOT have a pic seriously look at him haha! Are we allowed to do this?

I am REALLY happy about

Justin chon, Peter Facinelli and Alex Meraz having photos on saturday

But GUTTED that the twins are only on sunday :smile: I really wanted to have a photo with them

I met them in 2006 at Soccer six they are soooo lovely!!! I wouldnt mind seeing them again. Hope Alex comes to ET2...that would make it all better :D

Saturday:

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Bruce Boxleitner

Jessalyn Gilsig

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Tom Baker

Danny Trejo

Janet Ellis

Justin Chon

Alex Meraz

Chloe Annette

Danny John Jules

Alexandra Moen

Sunday:

Edward Furlong

Jewel Staite

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Michael Ironside

Peter Mayhew

Eve Myles

Danny Trejo

Paul McGann

Nick Courtney

Jacob Kogan

Phelps Twins

Justin Chon

That's 15 on each day. The following guests are only doing Sunday only so they HAVE to be then:

Paul McGann

Eve Myles

Nick Courtney

Phelps Twins

Just like some on Sat are ONLY there on sat. They have to work around appearance days etc. So it's not as simple as putting similar things on the same day sometimes.

i dont, he is part of the twilight talk on the sunday so he will DEF be there! and he is signin autos on that day to!

• Moderators

I didn't say he wasn't there on Sunday. You're missing the point.

They have a LIMITED amount of time to do photo shoots during the day.

If they already have 15 on the Sunday, with some of them HAVING to be on the Sunday due to them ONLY attending on that day, then Alex's shoot may have just been put on the Saturday because he's there both days!

Showmasters don't know whether attendees are going on one day or both. That's your choice. But to say you're never going to another LFCC ever again because of a scheduling decision is fairly ridiculous.

now now fellow twilighters, don't shoot the messengers

i gotta admit its pretty harsh Alex not going on Sunday cos i've been waiting 3 weeks to be dissappointed

it doesnt mean i'm going to threaten not to go to LFCC. we're lucky to have the fantastic guests we have already :)

I didn't say he wasn't there on Sunday. You're missing the point.

They have a LIMITED amount of time to do photo shoots during the day.

If they already have 15 on the Sunday, with some of them HAVING to be on the Sunday due to them ONLY attending on that day, then Alex's shoot may have just been put on the Saturday because he's there both days!

Showmasters don't know whether attendees are going on one day or both. That's your choice. But to say you're never going to another LFCC ever again because of a scheduling decision is fairly ridiculous.

ridiculous me up!! paying £100 to see two guests i met at Eternal twilight this is a complete waste of my money now

Edited by Lally03

• Moderators

But that's your choice? These events appeal to a wide range of fandoms, not just Twilight.

If you don't want to see anyone else, or in fact the Twilight guests you've already seen, then I'm confused as to why you're coming along?

It's unfortunate if there's not more for you, but that's always going to be a risk for people with limited interests.

If you don't want to see anyone else, or in fact the Twilight guests you've already seen, then I'm confused as to why you're coming along?

im confussed as well now, as i said! i was going to try to get a photo shoot with alex meraz will probably go to the theatre instead, go to the talk, then go home

But that's your choice? These events appeal to a wide range of fandoms, not just Twilight.

It's unfortunate if there's not more for you, but that's always going to be a risk for people with limited interests.

i couldnt agree more. i was only in it for twilight but now that i cant get that i might just get the phelps twins shoot or danny trejo :(

I'm a huge Twilight fan but you can't gear everything for twilight it's not like showmasters promised that Alex would do a photoshoot on sunday as well. There is only so much time and only so many photographers to take the pictures.

Remember there are fans for other shows films and comic artists if you only want a Twilight Event why are you coming to Film Con.

Saturday:

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Bruce Boxleitner

Jessalyn Gilsig

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Tom Baker

Danny Trejo

Janet Ellis

Justin Chon

Alex Meraz

Chloe Annette

Danny John Jules

Alexandra Moen

Sunday:

Edward Furlong

Jewel Staite

Scott Bakula

Peter Facinelli

Michael Shanks

Ray Park

Michael Ironside

Peter Mayhew

Eve Myles

Danny Trejo

Paul McGann

Nick Courtney

Jacob Kogan

Phelps Twins

Justin Chon

Paul McGann

Eve Myles

Nick Courtney

Phelps Twins

Is this a fixed schedule for the Sunday?

I won't get into London till half 1/2ish on the Sunday and really desperately want a photo with Michael Shanks. I'm a bit worried cause he's quite high on the list and they are normally the early ones.

:lol: (LOL)