Vampire baseball research

naurarwen_fangorn

Hi guys,

Well not been on showmasters for a while, tend to just stick to the cosplay and costume area of the forum as well as the actual convention sections for guest updates. I just wanted to say I am a newly found Twilight fan and definately haven't watched the film enough yet, only 9 times. I have only read the first book too as I want to see the movies before I read the books as thats a fatal mistake I made with Lord of the Rings.

Anyway I'm desperately looking for pictures of Emmett and Edward during the vampire baseball scene. Call it my own little research project if you wish. Any pictures would be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

No not cosplaying Emmett. Its just a little research project I'm doing for myself. I think if I'd cosplay as one of them I'd go as Alice cause I love her outfits.

Come on Elli could you really imagine me as a 6ft 1in, jock vampire??

Where did ya get Edward's baseball stuff from? I was looking for somewhere that might do the Alice one for me but still no luck as of yet. And wheres pictures of you as Edward hmmmm dear? I wanna see.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Come on Elli could you really imagine me as a 6ft 1in, jock vampire??

Oddly, yeah, though you'd need stilts...

Pics, well there may be some somewhere. I don't have a camera myself. I'm making the baseball shirt. It's an old school design. 30's/40's era

Oh cool did you find a pattern for it. Might be able to use it to modify for Alice if I ever get round to making her outfit.

Somehow I can't imagine me pulling of a 6ft1in, well built jock. I'm a size 8 for one!!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn