Dance steps

Enkeli

We all should know that there is an actual (CON) dance that goes to KLF's Doctor'in the tardis.

Many of us don't know it, but a few of you do, having taken into account the 'if i knew it I'd do it' response at Hub 2 and previous discussion on LiveJournal, Facebook, Myspace etc, there are many people who would be grateful if someone who knew the steps could upload an instrutional video or at least a random vid of people doing it so that us less initiated folks could join in next time without looking like eejits.

Know it's a long shot but cheers.

TTFN

Rayne

Edited by Enkeli

I'd be up for making an instructional video! I'll get together with my friend and we'll make one on Wednesday!

We were teaching some people at the Hub 2 so we dont mind showing anyone at the Hub 3- we were all taught by someone! (Although i suppose practise is always good!)

Watch this space-it will be done! :(

i love doing he con dances, took me a while to learn the Dr Who one for some reason but i love the rest some of my faves are joe 90, star trekking, bohemian rhapsody (sat on chairs), surfing usa (up on chairs), theme to hawaii 5 0 (standing on chairs) and some of the other line dances to the grid, steps, oh and the hand jive from grease too. I always try and do as many as possible and love learning new ones and have been teaching some to my friends as well. Great fun.

Nicky

I'd be up for making an instructional video! I'll get together with my friend and we'll make one on Wednesday!

We were teaching some people at the Hub 2 so we dont mind showing anyone at the Hub 3- we were all taught by someone! (Although i suppose practise is always good!)

Watch this space-it will be done! :YAHOO:

Say my name in it or I will eat you!

And put it on the channel