Latest Guest Announcement Paul McGann

Radical.

Now get us Ralph Brown again and throw in Richard E Grant for Withnail And I (1987) reunion. Oh and the guy that played Uncle Monty, cant remember the actor's name.

Richard Griffiths! He's a legend and he was in Harry Potter. It's one of my life's ambitions to get Richard E Grant to sign the other half of my Withnail 8x10 :(

Radical.

Now get us Ralph Brown again and throw in Richard E Grant for Withnail And I (1987) reunion. Oh and the guy that played Uncle Monty, cant remember the actor's name.

Richard Griffiths! He's a legend and he was in Harry Potter. It's one of my life's ambitions to get Richard E Grant to sign the other half of my Withnail 8x10 :thumbup:

Its not the same as meeting him in person but Richard E is very good at signing through the mail. I sent him a picture that Paul McGann had already signed and asked him to include a quote on the picture, took a while but the picture came back personalised, didn't put a quote as such but something suitably Withnailian which was probably better.

You can probably still get contact details for his agent through his offical site.

Radical.

Richard Griffiths! He's a legend and he was in Harry Potter. It's one of my life's ambitions to get Richard E Grant to sign the other half of my Withnail 8x10 :D

Its not the same as meeting him in person but Richard E is very good at signing through the mail. I sent him a picture that Paul McGann had already signed and asked him to include a quote on the picture, took a while but the picture came back personalised, didn't put a quote as such but something suitably Withnailian which was probably better.

You can probably still get contact details for his agent through his offical site.

Cheers for that, might give that a go :o

He didn't attach a Camberwell Carrot to it, did he?! :unsure: