Lockdown Attendees Discount at Abrams Inc

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Sorry not to have got back to you on this sooner! We do very much appreciate those of you who supported our Lockdown event! :YAHOO:

We are in a similar position with our Eclipse 3 event as we were to Lockdown and so we have decided to do the same in terms of discount.

Therefore, those people who attended Lockdown last year will be offered a discount voucher if they wish to book Abrams Inc. If you had a Gold pass for Lockdown then you will get a £25 voucher, a Silver pass then you will get £20 and a Standard pass you will get £15. :(

Due to the way our online shop works, and also having to marry names up to our Lockdown attendee list we cannot take these amounts off your ticket to Abrams Inc when you purchase it. However, when you actually register at Abrams Inc at the registration desk you will have a choice of either taking your discount voucher which will be valid to spend at any Massive Events or Showmasters event, (including on extra autographs / photo shoots etc at Abrams Inc), or alternatively we can simply give you the cash equivalent. The choice will be completely yours. :(

That means that you will be able to attend Abrams Inc with the discount, as we promised, or alternatively if you prefer you can use the discount at any other show we run. :blush:

I hope that sounds cool. As I said, we really did appreciate those of you who supported our Lockdown event. We all had a great time and the conventions have come on quite a bit since then and so I think I can safely say we will have an even better time at Abrams Inc.

I look forward to seeing some of you there and if you have any other questions on this matter please post them here and I will do my best to answer them! :D

Mark :D

What about those of us who attended Lockdown but are unable to get time off work for this event?

Greate event but didn't feel I got my what I was paying for when I purchased an early gold pass and that is why I didn't buy an early ticket here.

Have to book time off work early but as no info was being released about the event, work let someone else have the time off.

I have to book my holidays off in weeks not days, so couldn't justify booking the whole week off when no guests or any other info had been released.

I have since moved address also so if you are going to post out vouchers, that would probably go to my old address.

Ive got a similar issue to nik. My uncle booked tickets for lockdown, but hes not goming to abrams.... Should i just say this when i book?

Come to think of it, I was probably booked in my dad's name too. If he comes to collect the voucher with me that'd be fine probably?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jason and Mark

Similar to what has already been asked already.

I attended Lockdown with a friend, and neither of us are able to atttend this event.

However we are attending LFCC, so is there a chance we can get vouchers to use for autos there? We will also be at Hallowhedon, so is this possible in any way?

Thanks

Taz

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

we will also be working something out for these people as well we have not worked it out yet but we will soon and let you all know after the next meeting were we can go over it

we have not forgotten you

jason

• 3 weeks later...

Jason's last post was made after the cancellation.

As he said they hadn't forgotten those who couldn't come to Abrams Inc. I'd think something is in the works for those who had booked as well.

Which last post? the one I saw about those who couldn't come to Abram Inc was posted before the cancellation?

Either way I trust they will stay true to their promise so I will just check back for info :-D.

• 2 months later...

I hate to nag about this and I REALLY want to know what is happening with the promised discount. I am going to ET2 in October and would it be a possibility to use that discount towards that event or any upcoming event? Is there still anything planned for this discount even though Abrams Inc never took place as it sadly got cancelled?