Eclipse 3 Details

Massive Events

Hmmm. If you can't use the voucher to pay towards ME tickets, that might be a problem for my friend. She only comes over from Germany for ME cons and we get silver tickets which means we don't have to buy anything in person.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Hmmm. If you can't use the voucher to pay towards ME tickets, that might be a problem for my friend. She only comes over from Germany for ME cons and we get silver tickets which means we don't have to buy anything in person.

If you buy a ticket for the next event at the show (i.e. Hub 4 at Hub 3) you could use it then. Or as it's your friend you could suggest you give them the value of the voucher in cash and you could use it at LFCC or a Collectormania.

I'm sure we can sort something out. Come and talk to me at the event.

so we have to pay for the single ones?

The only photo shoot that Standard ticket holders are getting free is the group shot. All single photo shoots still have to be paid for (and you can use your vouchers).

Edited by Too Tall

If the convention wasn't so damn far away from where I live I would definitely come down for a day, maybe two. I'm not a big Heroes fan but would love to meet Greg for Lost!

I was at Lockdown and that was more than great! The fact it was so quite made things much more enjoyable.

Out of interest, will there be more or less people at E3 than Lockdown?

Edited by Lambourne

• Showmasters Admin

I was at Lockdown and that was more than great! The fact it was so quite made things much more enjoyable.

Out of interest, will there be more or less people at E3 than Lockdown?

Lol! Less!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

We have about 130 people at the moment!

Mark :D

i knew there were tickets available on the day, just wasnt sure if i would miss out on anything or risk shooting myself in the foot if i waiting til the day

ill wait then i guess, why not hey?!

Well, the only thing you'd miss is the opening ceremony and one party if you show up Saturday morning and buy a ticket, and the Gold Pass Drinks reception if you'd decide to buy a Gold Pass Saturday morning.

I'm sure there will be an extra few goodies left for people deciding to come last minute.

The only thing where I potentially see a problem is the Guest Encounters, but I am sure Too Tall will take this into consideration.

Thanks - good to hear that customer service is still a priority :)

I was a little sceptical about this one but a bit happier now...

Are we still getting 1 auto per guest? Just curious...

Voucher off another event is cool too. Been to all eclipses and sad to see it end :D - need to complete the set of autographs!!

Will probebly use my voucher for the red dwarf con. Was teeteting on going but this I think has pushed me to buying a ticket.

See you at the weekend!

I really really want to go, but unfortunately have worked out that this would cost me about £400 that I just don't have right now. (2 tickets, train, hotel, food etc).

But I know everyone will have a fab time. Eclipse 2 was great, and this one being more intimate will be even better. And Jason & Mark always put so much effort into these cons, with all the attention to detail - right down to posters and table decorations. A lot of work goes into this and it's appreciated by the attendees. I can honestly say that the Massive Events cons have been the best I've ever gone to :wub: , and it's great that they are still going ahead with this rather than cancelling the event.

I just wish I could magic some money so I could come too! :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

i knew there were tickets available on the day, just wasnt sure if i would miss out on anything or risk shooting myself in the foot if i waiting til the day

Well, the only thing you'd miss is the opening ceremony and one party if you show up Saturday morning and buy a ticket, and the Gold Pass Drinks reception if you'd decide to buy a Gold Pass Saturday morning.

I'm sure there will be an extra few goodies left for people deciding to come last minute.

The only thing where I potentially see a problem is the Guest Encounters, but I am sure Too Tall will take this into consideration.

We'll leave some space for an extra people on the day.

We'll leave some space for an extra people on the day.

Cool beans, thanks muchly

When we booked Greg we had the choice really to go with him and give you a main cast guest, or get 2 supporting characters instead. We felt that Greg was the better option, as he may have pushed ticket sales and so facilitated being able to book more guests, but even if he didn’t we felt that you would rather see him than 2 minor characters.

Just out of interest and major curiosity lol, what 2 supporting characters were you going to try and get?!

xxxx

Wow, sounds great. What a pity there was no actual mention of the free group photo and free 'guest encounters' *at* the event. I found out about the group shot on Sunday while queuing for autographs. When I asked a steward about it, she actually seemed angry - like she thought I was trying it on so I could get more free stuff or something. It was really quite distressing. I saw the blocks on the schedule for shoots and so on - but I didn't hear that extra payment wasn't required. And I'm into free stuff, so I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed.

This has to be the most upsetting convention ever - I went alone, and felt like sitting in my room crying most of the time. And now I find out I could have actually had a chance to meet the guests on a more human level. What a total bummer. All the guests seemed really nice too, a bit of a chat would have been cool.

The print of New York exploding was very nice though; and the posters and mug were cool.