Eclipse 3 Details

Massive Events

Quite true actually, it's possible our school has the friday off too. Wonder if maybe I could see my dad for a long weekend and then just come down each day to save on hotel expenses. Could work. Thanks for reminding me! ;)

omg, you going to eclipse 3?

Hope so! *fingers crossed*

Although my mum would be like wth is heroes :(

and i have exams and i have to study because i hjavent been very attentive this year

but hopefully she'll let me ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite true actually, it's possible our school has the friday off too. Wonder if maybe I could see my dad for a long weekend and then just come down each day to save on hotel expenses. Could work. Thanks for reminding me! ;)

omg, you going to eclipse 3?

Hope so! *fingers crossed*

Although my mum would be like wth is heroes :(

and i have exams and i have to study because i hjavent been very attentive this year

but hopefully she'll let me ;)

awww :(

just beg her lol!

Thank you for making these alterations - that sounds very cool indeed. Guest Encounters are fun and the Cocktail Party will definitely be amazing! :)

I must say at E2, I was extremely impressed by the goodie bags you gave away and you've always been very good at making sure that you put on the best show possible.

I personally can't wait for Eclipse 3, I think it's going to be an incredible weekend. I'm just sad that it will be the last Heroes event you do, because honestly, it's the only one I'm really interested in going to aside from Collectormania! (Though I'd have gone to Twilight had tickets been available.)

Sarah

Edited by sarahlilly

I am thrilled that the show will be going ahead - very disappointing about the numbers on a business level, however as an attendee I can't wait for the opportunity to interact with the guests on such a personal level.

The fact that you have decided to enhance the experience for all attendees with all these extras proves that you care about us and making the convention one that will aways be remembered as something truely special.

I'm a little sad that Eclipse is ending, I've had a LOT of fun at them.

Thanks for those extras though. It really does help make up for less guest and even some added bonus. I'm very excited about E3 now, this is gonna be a great event. Thanks SM/ME, for still running the event even if you lose more money that way. We all really appreciate all the work you've done. :)

We have some fun things planned for the parties, including a bucking horse, (mechanical not real), at Micah’s Birthday party.

Oh great - just remind me to stay off of there otherwise I'll do my back in again! Mind you saying that, when Georgia realises that's there I doubt she'll let anyone else on it :P

Wish I could make it to this one - I really do.

If I suddenly win the lottery then I'll be there.

Actually, if I won the lottery I'd buy all the extra tickets that have not been sold - just so Showmasters don't lose out.

Sounds like it's going to be a great event anyway - and big Kudo's for Mark and Jason for putting those extra things on for other people despite losing out.

*PV goes off to buy a lottery ticket*

We have some fun things planned for the parties, including a bucking horse, (mechanical not real), at Micah’s Birthday party.

Oh great - just remind me to stay off of there otherwise I'll do my back in again! Mind you saying that, when Georgia realises that's there I doubt she'll let anyone else on it :o

can't we have it on saturday as well cos i'm not coming till sat morning :D

Actually, if I won the lottery I'd buy all the extra tickets that have not been sold - just so Showmasters don't lose out.

Sounds like it's going to be a great event anyway - and big Kudo's for Mark and Jason for putting those extra things on for other people despite losing out.

If you win the lottery, could you share half with me? lol.

Its the Sunday i'm stuck, seeing James Marsters in concert with my partner. Its James' fault I can't go lol.

I'm so sorry this didn't pan out in business terms, but thank you SM for still going ahead with it - the extras sound great. I am so looking forward to next weekend!

(Bucking bronco, eh? And here I was all sad that I wouldn't get a ride on a pony. *snort* This could be interesting...)

SOON :D

The Euro lottery is 66 million this weekend, good figure for a mass syndicate.

I'm really glad, that the event is not canceled!! Thank you so much :)

Can somebody explain two questions for me?

1. Can I use the voucher for extra photoshots on another event? I was too slow for the Hub3 and got only standard. But I really love to have a photoshot with John.

2. So the guest encounters are free? But is there still a limit how many people are allowed?

I'm so sad that Eclipse events are ending as I still am and always will be a massive Heroes obsessive haha!

But thank you sooooo much for still putting E3 on. Personally, I would have been majorly gutted if it had been cancelled.

Having been to Lockdown which was a small turn out as well, I am really looking forward to E3. Getting to know those guests so well was awesome and I'm hoping it will be the same this time!

BRING IT ON!!

xxxx

P.S. Pleeeease dont stop getting Heroes guests for LFCC, CM etc - that would break my heart LOL *grins*

1. Can I use the voucher for extra photoshots on another event? I was too slow for the Hub3 and got only standard. But I really love to have a photoshot with John.

Yes, you can. You can't use the voucher if you pre-order through the online shop though, you'd have to buy the ticket on the day.

2. So the guest encounters are free? But is there still a limit how many people are allowed?

Yes, they are free. I'm assuming attendees will be split into smaller groups and there'll be several encounters spread out over the weekend, but I am sure Mark or maybe TooTall can give you more details.

• Showmasters Admin

oh and also.. can we use more than one voucher?

cos my mums got one too so would be awsome if i could get money off my twilight ticket and get a free photoshoot :angry:

Yes you can use your mums vouchers too. Not sure you can use it for money off your Twilight ticket as you have already bought and paid for that. But you can certianly use it on photoshoots at Twilight.

what sort of things will be available in the goodie bag?

The goodie bags are only for Gold Pass holders.

But everyone will be getting extra goodies. Things like pictures, maybe a mug, maybe a t-shirt, that kind of thing.

how much will extra auto's be?

haha sorry sm for asking all these questions xD

They are likely to be £10 each but that will be confirmed at the show.

Yes, you can. You can't use the voucher if you pre-order through the online shop though, you'd have to buy the ticket on the day.

Yes, they are free. I'm assuming attendees will be split into smaller groups and there'll be several encounters spread out over the weekend, but I am sure Mark or maybe TooTall can give you more details.

There will still be a limit of the number of people in each one. Mark is looking at the schedule at the moment so that everyone gets as many GEs as possible.

oh and also.. can we use more than one voucher?

cos my mums got one too so would be awsome if i could get money off my twilight ticket and get a free photoshoot :blush:

Yes you can use your mums vouchers too. Not sure you can use it for money off your Twilight ticket as you have already bought and paid for that. But you can certianly use it on photoshoots at Twilight.

what sort of things will be available in the goodie bag?

The goodie bags are only for Gold Pass holders.

But everyone will be getting extra goodies. Things like pictures, maybe a mug, maybe a t-shirt, that kind of thing.

how much will extra auto's be?

haha sorry sm for asking all these questions xD

They are likely to be £10 each but that will be confirmed at the show.

There will still be a limit of the number of people in each one. Mark is looking at the schedule at the moment so that everyone gets as many GEs as possible.

thanks TT :YAHOO:

also will there be 'single' photoshoots with the guests as well the 'group' one?

Single photo shoots are included in some of the passes, so of course they'll happen. Use the brain Katie :YAHOO:

Shuuuuup!

i was just wandering. i like to be organized :(

so we have to pay for the single ones?

might use my voucher for that then.. if we can?? :blush:

so we have to pay for the single ones?

Depends on which pass you have - Gold Passes have all photo sessions included for example.

might use my voucher for that then.. if we can?? :blush:

Yes, you can. In general you can't use them for pre-ordering through the shop, but if you get the ticket on the day you can.