Eclipse director named

Rachelsilver1985

Excellent choice I think. He has an excellent eye and sense of colour which I see fitting in very well into the Twilight saga, plus he's no stranger working with vampires and will be more than capable of taking the saga into a more adult realm.

Because it means they can get the film released much sooner. They can now work on both New Moon and Eclipse at the same time, with one in production (and soon to be post-production) and the other in Pre-production. It's a good idea considering Summit want to rush them out, although that is a questionable decision.

Because it means they can get the film released much sooner. They can now work on both New Moon and Eclipse at the same time, with one in production (and soon to be post-production) and the other in Pre-production. It's a good idea considering Summit want to rush them out, although that is a questionable decision.

Hey Mattman..odd to see you out and about the forum apart from the current movie seection :D

Regarding the rushing out into production of the stories, could Summit have taken notice of the grief and hassle the makers of the Harry Potter films got for delaying things? There was also rumour at one time that the three main leads in HP (DR, EW and TGO aka RG - I always refer to him as that :P ) were going to be replaced as they were looking too old. It also means they can tie down the acting talent to multiple films in a short period of time.

Just saw that quote! I am not very happy at all! Listening to it im sure hes right at all, not just for what he says about Twilight, he just seems a bit well weird!