LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Gil Birmingham

Massive Events

Wow, I can't believe how rude and ungrateful some people on this board are.

HURRAH FOR GIL!! That is a fantastic guest announcement, can't wait to meet him!! Him and Billy Burke together as well is just incredible, perfect for this New Moon con... Thanks to the person who pointed out he was in Buffy as well, I flipping knew I'd seen him somewhere! Thanks to showmasters again for getting Gil, can't wait till October! :YAHOO:

thats a bit harsh to be honest, people are intitled to an opinion. i think everyone is happy with Gil including myself, it should be fun with him and billy together :) however, its obvious people are hoping for cullens too, cant wait to find out the next guests :) xx thankyou

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a bit harsh to be honest, people are intitled to an opinion. i think everyone is happy with Gil including myself, it should be fun with him and billy together :) however, its obvious people are hoping for cullens too, cant wait to find out the next guests :) xx thankyou

It is obvious people are hoping for Cullens, as you said, so there really isn't any need for us to use this thread to talk about them not being announced yet. As DavidB has said, this thread isn't the place to ask about other guests - this thread is for us to talk about Gil being announced :smile: It would be nice if the guests could read their announcement threads and see posts from fans letting them know how welcome they'll be, rather than posts complaining about them not being a Cullen or whoever. Of course we all want more guests, but there is a long time to go yet and I for one am really happy with the lineup so far.

Edited by timpe

• Moderators

It would be nice if the guests could read their announcement threads and see posts from fans letting them know how welcome they'll be, rather than posts complaining about them not being a Cullen or whoever.

And I was starting to think maybe my posts were invisible in here or something, judging by how many people don't take notice :(:smile:

It would be nice if the guests could read their announcement threads and see posts from fans letting them know how welcome they'll be, rather than posts complaining about them not being a Cullen or whoever.

And I was starting to think maybe my posts were invisible in here or something, judging by how many people don't take notice :(:smile:

Awww.

I agree with this and don't think its harsh at all.......what would be harsh would be if Gil read their posts!

theres other places for them to say who they want it is a Twilight convention after all and we are lucky enough to have to great guests from Twilight!

yay another guest :D

i think he'll be an amazing guest and for some reason i think he'll be like peter, just totally up for anything,

him and billy seem like they'll be a laugh together

this is the sort of guest you want at an event just to make the whole experience better!

Cool guest!

Totally wanting to kill my parents now for not letting me come to #2 D: But maybe they'll come to /another/ E.T.. -cough-WE NEED ET3 AND ET4 -cough-

Oh, sorry, Flucinelli came back a bit there..;)

But Billy and Gil.. it's gunna be fuuuuunnny!

I agree with this and don't think its harsh at all.......what would be harsh would be if Gil read their posts!

theres other places for them to say who they want it is a Twilight convention after all and we are lucky enough to have to great guests from Twilight!

listen i don't think people meant any disrespect, its getting a bit bitchy now, people are really looking forward to it, lets not ruin it before its begun ok? :) x