Guest Cancellation - Michelle Ryan

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Invasion this weekend:

Michelle Ryan: Christina in Dr Who episode "Planet of the Dead" Jaime Sommers in Bionic Woman, Nimueh in Merlin and Zoe Slater in Eastenders.

michelleryan.jpg

BBC-Doctor-Who-Easter-Special-Planet-Of-The-Dead-Michelle-Ryan-Wk-16-Apr09-2.jpg

bionic_woman_tv_show_michelle_ryan.jpg

Wow! Amazing guest! Loved her even way back in Eastenders!

Was just going to treat myself to a ticket just to meet her but then noticed she's a sponsored guest so I can't really warrant buying a ticket then paying extra for her autograph when it's only her I would really want to see :wub:

Michelle Ryan is no longer able to attend Invasion due to last minute work commitments. But we are re-scheduling and as soon as I have a new date I will let you know.

Message found on the Invasion website this morning ??

Otherwise, please yes, reschedule her for another event and if possible without such a small time notice. Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin
Michelle Ryan is no longer able to attend Invasion due to last minute work commitments. But we are re-scheduling and as soon as I have a new date I will let you know.

Message found on the Invasion website this morning ??

Otherwise, please yes, reschedule her for another event and if possible without such a small time notice. Thanks.

Thank you Lams I have now updated the threads title.

Hopefully we'll see her at LFACC ;)

I wasn't going to be able to make this event. I hope she's rescheduled for Milton Keynes or London. I'll definitely be going to those.

I'd love to see her at MK or LFACC - I think she would be popular for stuff other than just Dr Who.