Who are you meeting so far?

MikeDonovan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo excited about meeting Amanda :smile: I remember back to pre-C6 when she was announced in 2004 and running round my tiny little uni room and calling the few people I knew from the forum back then squeeing about it :blush: and then she had to cancel :( it's been 5years but it will be uber cool to get to meet her :YAHOO: want to get a photo too, hopefully!

also going to see Rachel again as haven't seen her since LFaCC2 (November 2004) !!! soo long ago, bout time I got a new 8x10 :smile:

will get Avery again if there is some kind of Captains 8x10 - I'm sure I've seen images before hmmm :smile:

may see Tony again but don't need his auto, unless I can get a shot with other people on it as I have a singluar 8x10 from LFaCC1 (March 2004 wow!!)

may get Nimoy again too, I've already bitched about another organiser when I last met Nimoy and the AWFUL photo I had to get :angry: I like to collect the TOS autos on photos of the characters in their red uniforms from the later movies but had to get stupid image from the VERY early days and don't like it :(

may also get John De Lancie but had the oppurtunity to meet him when met Nimoy and he must have been having an off-day or super bad jetlag cause his mood and attitude put me off paying the money. if he's £15 and has a good photo then I may B) if there was a photo with him and Kate Mulgrew or Patric Stewart, that would be cool for future reference :D

surfy sah xx

may also get John De Lancie but had the oppurtunity to meet him when met Nimoy and he must have been having an off-day or super bad jetlag cause his mood and attitude put me off paying the money. if he's £15 and has a good photo then I may :smile: if there was a photo with him and Kate Mulgrew or Patric Stewart, that would be cool for future reference :blush:

surfy sah xx

Arrrgh, more money - I thought I had worked out all the photo permutations for Carter, Bra'tac, Sisko, Spock, and Q. I hadn't thought of Q with Picard or Janeway!! Thanks :YAHOO:

One for you as 'revenge' - how about Q and Sisko....

hahaha that could be cool! I do need something to get signed by Avery if I met him again... :D though may look for a photo with him and Corric, should have met him at LFaCC1 (March 2004) but he went before I made it to his Q, oops :D

though I do think Q and PS would be the best, it's the most iconic :D though there is always the Stargate Angle... ;-)

surfy sah xx

hahaha that could be cool! I do need something to get signed by Avery if I met him again... :D though may look for a photo with him and Corric, should have met him at LFaCC1 (March 2004) but he went before I made it to his Q, oops :D

though I do think Q and PS would be the best, it's the most iconic :o though there is always the Stargate Angle... ;-)

surfy sah xx

Yep a Cirroc themed pic is on my Avery list, as is a 'Benny Russell' pic - possibly one of my favourite episodes

Already have a Simmonds + O'Neill photo on my list :D ...... although it is in pencil format as the chances of me meeting the legendary RDA are slim to none ;)

@ 1of2

oops I got the i and the o the wrong way round there :D

Simmons and RDA photo would be cool but not sure they would have one ;)

shhhh don't say that about RDA!!!! :o he HAS done a con over here before (unfortunately I was a broke student and could not afford the £250odd at the time ;) ) but there is always HOPE! :smile: I mean, who'd have thought the ever rare mr Scott would do a con or Patric Strewart but Jason has brought them to us :YAHOO:

keep the faith, one day I will get to oogle at RDA :wub:

surfy sah xx

@ surfy sah

e i e i o :D

I know which event you mean. I couldn't justify going at the time but currently regret not going :(

I am constantly impressed by the calibre of guests that are placed before us. Was in shock when Patrick was announced (and now Scott, Leonard, Amanda :D ) for the first time, and then he came back! and there was a talk :P !!

It may take a lot to prise RDA away from his Simpsons DVD collection though, doh. I wonder if a TV/DVD can be setup on the desk so he can watch whilst signing....

*** Goes away imagining the original SG-1 sat on stage together at Chevron 7.3 :o:D

Well so far just a photoshoot booked with Amanda Tapping :D

If money permits after I get back from the James Marsters gig ;):( then I would like to have a photoshoot with Rachel as well :o

I Will amend this to state that I also wanna meet Tony and Ben as well now!! Whoot whoot!! ;)

As of today I am meeting for myself or other people

Amanda Tapping

Ben Browder

Tom Wopat

Leonard Nimoy

Richard Chaves

Avery Brooks

Liz May Brice

William Melling

Then also have photoshoots with Amanda,Ben & Leonard.