MSPG Autographs

Doc Bones

Does anyone know if they are still around? I notice their link doesn't appear on many showmaster websites any more. I have tried emailing them and had no response. I have tried phoning but the phone keeps telling me "the other person has hung up"!!

I need to sort out pre-ordering autos for Eclipse3 but I'm getting nowhere.....HELP!!

Piles,

Please note MSPG are still involved with Sponsoring SM Events. And still offer Pre Orders for the Events. I've had a chat with Mick today (it was good to get back in touch with him). If you want me to Drop aline and I'll play coordinator on your behalf regarding Pre Orders .

All The Best

Aspen (Richard

Hi Aspen,

I have still had no reply to my email to Mick, and still can't get through on the phone. I would like to talk to him about the autographed items I want. Any idea how I can get in touch with him myself?

By the way, I think I met you in the ticket queue for Mark Hamill autographs at Celebration Europe! Was that you?!

Hi Aspen,

I have still had no reply to my email to Mick, and still can't get through on the phone. I would like to talk to him about the autographed items I want. Any idea how I can get in touch with him myself?

By the way, I think I met you in the ticket queue for Mark Hamill autographs at Celebration Europe! Was that you?!

Have you got an email address I can get in touch with you on. And yes probably me in the Mark Hammil Q.