Midlands and Autographica Crew

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

As always you guys and gals were the best.

I say it every time but it's so true, these shows are the best around because of YOU! You are the face of the company and every time we have more and more people praising the shows for how polite, friendly, helpful and professional the crew are.

You guys really do rock and I am very proud to be in charge of such a great group of people.

Thank you for all your hard work over the weekend, I really do appreciate all that you do.

See you all at the next one I hope.

Stuart :D

So enjoyed working this show.

Green room was good on Sat and I really loved chatting to James Payton, he was really interesting and in return he seemed very interested in each of us that was working in there. Jonathan Hyde was a lovely bloke and Ke Huy Quan and his wife were nice people.

I loved being Lenora Crichlow's assistant on Sun, she was really, really lovely and amazing with the fans. I loved how she made the effort to address each and every one of them and was happy to answer their questions. She is also very beautiful :)

Russell Tovey was great with his guests and he's such a great guy, if I could I would have packed him in my suitcase and brought him home :) . They would be well worth bringing back again and did wonderfully for their first time out in the world of conventions.

It was quite funny when a fan of 'Being Human' found out the house from the series was being sold and they brought along the sales sheet from the estate agent, Russell and Lenora took the sheet home.

Carrie

Edited by welcome_earthling