100th SGA episode poster

Galaxy-Song

Hey I know this is random but I was watching the video for the sga 100th episode wrap party and in it there is a really cool 100th episode poster that I think would be perfect to autographed by the cast but I havnt been able to find it any where. Does any one know were I could buy it or find it online so I could get it printed thanks very muchXD

here is a link to video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hj5ecjHuAc

• 2 weeks later...

awesome video, thanks for the link :P

don't think there are any posters for SGA :o

it would be cool to get signed though but alot of the cast is not on there :D

I always like to try and get everyone on the same print - still waiting to find something for Atlantis that has everyone on - including Tori, Amanda, Robert Picardo, Jewel and Mitch Pileggi :D

surfy sah xx

still waiting to find something for Atlantis that has everyone on - including Tori, Amanda, Robert Picardo, Jewel and Mitch Pileggi :YAHOO:

They had a nice one at Chevron 7.2 but it didn't have the last 3 on, but had everyone from I think season 1 or 2 along with an Asgard and a Wraith (not sure which one now).

awesome video, thanks for the link :smile:

don't think there are any posters for SGA :(

it would be cool to get signed though but alot of the cast is not on there :pyth:

I always like to try and get everyone on the same print - still waiting to find something for Atlantis that has everyone on - including Tori, Amanda, Robert Picardo, Jewel and Mitch Pileggi :unsure:

surfy sah xx

See Picardo is coming to Glasgow in August so hope to find somthing by then.

I love how evry one is just a bit drunk in this vid and Joe going on about David lol

@ Christoff - I think the one you refer to randomly had a Wraith on it that WASN'T Conor Trinner, a reeeeaaaaalllllly tiny Zelenka on a balcony and a giant asgard? which had no real relivence :blush: if only I had photoshop and knew how to use it :smile: *sigh*

@ Galaxy-Song - good luck! post back if indeed you do find anything :P

surfy sah xx

@ Christoff - I think the one you refer to randomly had a Wraith on it that WASN'T Conor Trinner, a reeeeaaaaalllllly tiny Zelenka on a balcony and a giant asgard? which had no real relivence :blush: if only I had photoshop and knew how to use it :smile: *sigh*

@ Galaxy-Song - good luck! post back if indeed you do find anything :P

surfy sah xx

I see that pic at evry con and it's the tiny Zelenka that always put me of it.

@ Christoff - I think the one you refer to randomly had a Wraith on it that WASN'T Conor Trinner, a reeeeaaaaalllllly tiny Zelenka on a balcony and a giant asgard? which had no real relivence :D if only I had photoshop and knew how to use it ;) *sigh*

@ Galaxy-Song - good luck! post back if indeed you do find anything :D

surfy sah xx

Umm might have been, don't have it with me but I liked it so I got it for them to sign :P It had a Daedalus class ship (probably the Daedalus :D in the centre).