Post Your Photos Thread

stobbs

Phantom, you may not be aware, but people online all have writing styles, so it is actually quite easy to tell who someone is if you've seen them type a lot before. Put simply, I could guess who you were without photos :P

Oh, and that is one serious pout!!

Kiwi, great pics as usual :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with Maddy Smith and shes not got that expression because id just goosed her its just i dont think she was ready.

mad.jpg

She's had that expression in every picture I've seen of her - maybe that's her smiling?

Posting your own pics next to Kiwis is always a bad move.

His are always fantastic.

They are very, very good - but have you noticed that he's always on a slight angle? Like his entire body is rotated 15 degrees anti-clockwise compared to everyone else in the picture? :P:D

Edited by MikeDonovan

Posting your own pics next to Kiwis is always a bad move.

His are always fantastic.

They are very, very good - but have you noticed that he's always on a slight angle? Like his entire body is rotated 15 degrees anti-clockwise compared to everyone else in the picture? :P:D

I can assure you that he's not slanted in real life hehe :P

Edited by Lizzy

It was a great (if expensive for me!!) weekend. I had items signed by Joan Collins, George Kennedy, Ernest Borgnine, Mickey Rooney, Karen Seeberg, Femi Gardiner, Martine Beswick, George Lazenby, Ke Huy Quan, Leonora Crichlow, Charlie Duke, Bruce McCandless, Helen Sharman, Kenny Baker, Dave Prowse, Henry Cooper, Ron Holmes, Ron Green, George Johnson, John Freeborn, Billy Drake & Peter Ayerst.

A few photos:

With Charlie Duke

361950550.jpg

With Bruce McCandless

361950784.jpg

With Helen Sharman

361950411.jpg

With the Bond Girls

361949630.jpg

With Leonora Crichlow :D

361949785.jpg

With Karen Seeberg

361949223.jpg

With George Lazenby

361948597.jpg

The rest of my photos and items I got signed can be found here http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21914691 .

Best regards, Derek

You're kidding? I'm not even a big Bond fan (only like one movie in fact lol-the one everyone hates) but for that price I think even I would have gone for one!! Was there a big queue?

There didn't seem to be... I think I was 4th or 5th in line and think there was perhaps another 15 or so people after me... but I could be wrong.

F.A.O Showmasters................

Why is it that people on here have posed photos with Sonny Landham and I was told I couldn't coz he was doin a photo shoot, which is fair enough but one rule for one and one for another who pay the same as me!!!

I got up at 6am and drove 3hrs purely to see Sonny!! I paid the early bird addmission in fear I might not get to meet him and I had to be back home to set up for a surprise party so I couldn't stick around for the shoot at 3pm!! I got 2 autos from him and headed straight back out!!

I wouldn't mind, but I was the only person at his table when I asked for the photo and was told I can take one of him on his own but not with him!

I don't mind this when it applies to everyone! or if the guest is busy but I was ALONE at his table with my gf!!!!

I am VERY dissapointed in this!!! Predator is my fave movie of all time and to be blown off for a photo with one of its stars like that and then to see others posting posed pics at his table makes me sick!!!!

In my experiance its later on that you get the good stuff.I remember at a book signing with Russell T Davies and i was right near the front and got the book signed and nothing else.I went back later and got a posed pic and a sig on my Who series 1 box set.So the "early bird" doesnt alway get the worm or in this case a pic with Sonny who im starting to regret i didnt meet.

Why is it that people on here have posed photos with Sonny Landham and I was told I couldn't coz he was doin a photo shoot,
I heard that Sonny apparently was told by SM that he was not to do posed pics at the desk cos of his photoshoot even though I'm sure I saw other guests doing photos over the desk too quite early on. After his photoshoot ended at about 3.30 he then did them over the table. By that time I think he just decided he was gonna do it. He may have started doing it before the photoshoot even.

I heard when Kiwi7 came back to him after already having a sig in the morning, Kiwi asked for a photo at his desk and Sonny said something like, "Sure! they messed up the whole photosession thing before anyway".

Edited by nicky

but where is the fairness in that??

like I say I can understand if it's coz there is a massive line of people to start with, but I went to find Sonny and he had 1 person with him, when he left I was the only one for the 5mins I was with him, then I left and there was still no one waiting for him!!!! so if it's ok to have photos WHY couldn't I!! I paid just like everyone else

but where is the fairness in that??

There isnt any. AFAIK his photoshoot lasted only about 5 mins (?) anyway according to his assistant Pyschosis..I could be wrong. I got a pic with Sonny at his desk too shortly after his photosession like Kiwi7 did...he was very happy to pose and get out his seat for everyone. I guess guests like him dont like being told what to do by event organisers esp when it means taking money from fans (who have already paid for an auto). In your case, I think he was just trying to behave and follow orders but eventually thought "Fuk it. These are the fans and I wanna repect that".

Predator is my faveourite movie ever too. If the only way to get a pic with Sonny was at the photoshoot, I would have given it a miss. I just dont believe in them. I cannot believe that a guest as friendly and enthusiastic as him would refuse a pic with a fan cos he didnt want to.

Edited by nicky

Nicky, Sonny didn't refuse me, the chick sat with him told me no, you can take one of him though!!! it's BS!!!! coz like you say, he was more than willing!!! a possible once in a lifetime opp and I get refused for NO GOOD REASON! and then see others got it!!

Edited by friday13thfan

I didn't get a pic with him. and i'm not complaining. I thought thats fair enough. And also for me he's the one that they wouldn't let him. If he's back again i'll get a pic with him. But just getting his autograph and having a chat with him was good enough for me

On the saturday bout 1 or 2 when i was seeing Hyde,Warner and Kevork he was posing for plp over the desk/get out from the desk stand nxt to them/plp going round it ect. Some the crewe on the sund a'noon had few photos with him as well.

Incidently, he was havin sly fag in the bogs sunday morning

Whilst sat down i heard him come in, recognised the voice as he was talkin to some guy, then when i was finished went wash me hands and had walk past him where i could see the cig in his mouth as clear as day.

Edited by madmilburn

There did seem to be a bit of a mix up with the photosessions at one point Saturday afternoon, I think a couple were running behind schedule because guests hadn't shown up on time. Seemed like S. Landham turned up maybe a bit early for his (wasn't looking at my watch but I'm guessing this is what happened) so it looked like they decided to do his as the guests who were meant to be doing their photoshoots still hadn't arrived and there wasn't a million and one people waiting for him (there were quite a few but not thousands).

Anyhow, one bloke who had turned up early and been told he'd be best off coming back a bit later then arrived for his Sonny photoshoot only to be told it had already taken place and Sonny had gone back to his table. I think it was all resolved in the end as Landham turned up with the bloke a bit later on and they had the photoshoot. I'm guessing that was what he meant by saying that the photoshoot had been screwed up.

As a side note it seems strange that SM would insist on him not doing photos at the desk. I've always understood that SM policy is guests can do as they please with regards to desk photos and it is the guests call as to whether they wish to limit them or not. The only exceptions seem to be when there is a very busy guest such as a Barrowman, Hobbit, Heroes etc at a major show like LFACC or CM and there is a risk of not everyone getting to see them. I can't think thay was ever a serious risk at this event though.

I have heard stories of guests feeling desk pictures are not fair when others have paid for a photoshoot.

Maybe if a guest has said in advance they don't want to do photos at the desk but may not feel comfortable saying no to a fan it might become the responsibility of the crew member to be the bad guy and say no on behalf of the guest.