Rick Searfoss

mart99

I know, I make no bones about ripping off someone elses gag but I liked it so I thought I'd repeat it!

So did i, But i wish someone could tell me what happened to him !! Also i would like to know if he was there today?

He wasn't there today, in fact thinking about it all his pictures etc had been cleared away so I guess they either gave up on him or they made contact and were told he wasn't coming.

I thought I heard someone say he had cancelled a few previous trips but I'm not sure if that is the case.

He wasn't there today, in fact thinking about it all his pictures etc had been cleared away so I guess they either gave up on him or they made contact and were told he wasn't coming.

I thought I heard someone say he had cancelled a few previous trips but I'm not sure if that is the case.

Ok thanks (oh well 3 out of 4 astros can't be bad )

He was supposed to be at Autographica 2004 (Coventry) and he never showed for that one either.

I heard two stories on Saturday...

One of The Space Foundation girls (Dressed in Blue) said - and I quote - '...he's upstairs throwing up, must be English food or summat...'* then I asked the guys at the main desk and they said he '...missed his train from London, but usually theres another following...' The lad who would have been sat next to him looked fed up and left soon afterwards. A couple of people took some of the pics and who can blame them? I paid £10 (plus petrol from York) to see Rick Searfoss and he never turned up...

* may be she said that to see if it is quoted here???

I did meet Helen Sharman (again) and she was fantastic and I hoped every one else liked her esp. after my postings earlier on in the year.

I only wanted two Autographs but did noticed every one having a good time even if it was busy and a bit of a bun fight...

I'll certainly be at A14

See you there?

Regards to all

von Dawson's Express

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately Rick was not very well and unable to make the journey to the event. We were only advised of this by email after the show had opened on Saturday.

I am sure you will all wish him well for a speedy recovery and we will try to reschedule him for a future event

Cheers

Paul