My thanks to the crew and guests at the shows

I would just like to say, that was one of the best if not the best events I have been to!!

Brilliant Guests all very very friendly and chatty, even when photos wernt allowed, they posed and were very happy to do so. Autographica and Midlands worked well together and I hope they will continue to be like this in the future!! Thank you

The Crew as per usual were brilliant, You all deserve a huge round of applause, thank you for making my visit a brilliant one, you were all absolutly fantastic!!!!! Debbie and Tara, I will c u at the next event hopefully!! Thank you for making it fun for me!!

Jason, Dave, Davey, Andrea, you are all fantastic people and thank you for putting in lots and lots of hard work to make this event so brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed my time and cant wait until collectormania 15!!

I hope to see you all again soon,

Tom

x

Thanks alot.

I really hope autographica and collectormania continue to be joint events as well.

Agree, I thought running the two events in tandem worked very well. Sometimes there can be a bit of a lull during the day at events and I find myself killing time but I think from about 9.30 on Saturday when I got in to Autographica till about 5pm I was doing something the whole time.

Thanks alot.

I really hope autographica and collectormania continue to be joint events as well.

Agree, I thought running the two events in tandem worked very well. Sometimes there can be a bit of a lull during the day at events and I find myself killing time but I think from about 9.30 on Saturday when I got in to Autographica till about 5pm I was doing something the whole time.

I agree, was worried my daughter would get bored but we were there from 9.45 to 4pm and were occupied the whole time. It was an amazing day ^_^

Hi

This truly was a fantastic weekend for us.

Every 1 of the guests we met were brilliant and staff at the event were terrific and went that extra mile.

Special thanks to the photographer who helped us pick up a late photoshoot.

In all the events we've attended in the last 5 years, this weekend was the best and I didn't think anything would top LFACC 2008.

Thanks to everyone involved from the organisers to the guests to the crew and even to the attendees we chatted to this weekend.

Steve

Thanks to the two lovely ladies on the desk who gave me directions a couple of times,thanks to the crew member who was assisting Maddy Smith for taking the picture of us both and also thanks to the random dudes who took pictures of me with the guests as i was on my todd and did a better job than the gf usually does so she has now been sacked from being my photographer from now on.

Please continue this joining of forces of the two shows as it was a good one.

GREAT DAY!!!! Ian McNiece was an ABSOLUTE LEGEND ..... truly lovely guy! David Prowse was a true Gentleman and his talk was Great, he really has had a fascinating career. Sonny Landham was a massive surprise for me, didn't expect him to be nearly as charismatic and friendly as he was .... FANTASTIC!

Bring on Collectormania MK …. One Tree Hill Guests, Disney Voice Artists … Fingers Crossed as always :YAHOO:

Thanks alot.

Yep. The two worked so well together. I really hope that CM midlands has a future running alongside Autographica.