Anyone see..?

crippsy_99

As this weekend was the first time id seen one of my friends for a few months, she had given me a bday present at the event, and kept hold of it all afternoon for me so I wouldnt lose it..still wrapped up and everything bar one end which id opened to see what was inside.

I had to rush off at half 4 to catch my train home, so she gave me it and I went to collect my bags from the concierge desk, and put it on the desk along with some autographs while I sorted things out.

In my haste to pack up and get my autos back from one of the concierge guys who wanted a look through them, I grabbed the autos, shoved in my bag and made a dash for the station.

Almost 3hrs last as I was almost home, another friend asked me about the present. Thats when I realised I left it on the desk back in the hotel! I phoned the hotel but they said nothing had been given in :D

So did anyone happen to see a box shaped present still wrapped up mostly on the concierge desk about 4:40-ish (on the saturday) or pick it up? Think the shape of a tardis wrapped up!

Ok it wasnt much, was some boxes of some choc sticks and a few other bits and bobs food wise, but I know the stuff didnt come cheap and my friend had scraped together at least the cost of an autograph for it, and was really touched by the thought as I didnt get anything else for my bday but through my stupidity I never even got to really have it. Its been really getting to me all night, and my friend will be angry/upset or both when she finds out I lost it ;)

Some people will take anything.

I'd suggest you call the hotel again and ask for the concierge desk. They may be holding onto it there and haven't handed it in to Lost & Found (yet). Sometimes things are only handed in after a shift, or after a day.

Edited by Queen_Sindel