Anybody attending on their own?

dreximgirl

I am hoping to attend as I would love to meet Elisabeth Sladen and Bernard Cribbins! But it looks more and more likely I will have to go on my own. Anybody else planning to go alone or fancy taking pity on a lonely Doctor Who fan? I chat quite a lot so being on my own probably means I will end to talking to myself and scaring everybody ;-)

D x

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to attend as I would love to meet Elisabeth Sladen and Bernard Cribbins! But it looks more and more likely I will have to go on my own. Anybody else planning to go alone or fancy taking pity on a lonely Doctor Who fan? I chat quite a lot so being on my own probably means I will end to talking to myself and scaring everybody ;-)

D x

I'll be going on my own. I went last year as well. Email me at terrahawk1@tiscali.co.uk if you want a chat :wub:

Edited by TerraHawk

• 2 months later...

You won't be on your own for long we're a friendly bunch.

D x

I always attend on my own. The last two occasions that I've paid for a ticket for someone else(intending to get the money off them there), they've let me down & cancelled a day or two before travelling down, leaving me out of pocket & a useless ticket.

:YAHOO: