Dave Prowse,Stalls,the bar etc

Phantom

Few questions -

1) did anyone notice Dave Prowse having any Hammer Frankenstein images on his table?

2) were there any guests not on the program who showed up with their own tables ?

3) as im going to this event tommorow with my mum instead of the missus this time hows the bar?...not that shes an alky or anything its just that even though shes not past it i cant see her wanting to walk round the stalls all day whilst i have a good root(?) about

Edited by Phantom

Few questions -

1) did anyone notice Dave Prowse having any Hammer Frankenstein images on his table?

2) were there any guests not on the program who showed up with their own tables ?

3) as im going to this event tommorow with my mum instead of the missus this time hows the bar?...not that shes an alky or anything its just that even though shes not past it i cant see her wanting to walk round the stalls all day whilst i have a good root(?) about

1) Nope... As far as i could see he had Star Wars pictures only.

2) Not that i noticed... everyone that was listed was there.

3) Pass... i know it is very VERY expensive.

Sorry i can't be more help. :P

:D

Bar was fine - comfortable tables, good lighting, friendly efficient service. Only one thing wrong with it, and if you've ever spent a reasonable amount of time in a hotel bar (I have) you'll be expecting it - the price. Things are not cheap. Again, this shouldn't be a surprise to be honest, but let's put it this way - I paid nearly £5 for a large Cappuccino.