Thomas Burr

Tom Lenk

Vincent Kartheiser

Yan Feldman

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met her about 5 years ago now when she was over here in London doing When Harry Met Sally

Convinced my parents we had to go :P she was so sweet as well

Ahh my birthday's coming up as well 18 in July - ah legal drinking age :thumbup:

i went to see When Harry Met Sally and got to wave at Alyson and Alexis as they got in the taxi. Didn't have the nerve to bother her as she was walking away from the signing crowd. Boy dod i regret that now. I did meet Alexis inside though.

i've also realised that i missed 3 people off my met list.

Julie Benz x2

Mark Lutz

Tamara Gorski

Whedonverse people I have met so far;

Adam Baldwin

Adam Busch

Alan Tudyk

Alexis Denisof

Alyson Hannigan

Amber Benson

Amy Acker

Andy Hallett

Anthony Stewart Head

Bianca Lawson

Camden Toy

Charisma Carpenter

Charlie Weber

Christian Kane

Christina Hendricks

Clare Kramer

D B Woodside

Danny Strong

David Boreanaz

David Denham

Elisabeth Rohm

Eliza Dushku

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Emma Caulfield

Felicia Day

George Hertzberg

Indigo

Iyari Liomn

J August Richards

James Leary

James Marsters

Jewel Staite

Jonathan Woodward

Juliet Landau

Julie Benz

Keith Szarabajka

Kristine Sutherland

Mark A Sheperd

Mark Lutz

Mark Metcalf

Mercedes McNab

Michael Fairman

Michelle Trachtenberg

Morena Baccarin

Nathan Fillion

Nectar Rose

Nicholas Brendon

Rafael Feldman

Robia La Morte

Robin Sachs

Ron Glass

Sam Anderson

Sarah Hagan

Sean Maher

Stephanie Romanov

Summer Glau

Tamara Gorski

Thomas Burr

Tom Lenk

Vincent Kartheiser

Yan Feldman

I hate you :thumbup:

Tamara Gorski

Oh yeah I forgot I met her too

I've never met anyone from Whedonverse *wail!* but I did see Juliet Landau at Collectormania Glasgow and listened to her talk. But I was too cheap to meet lol. I spent my money on Craig Charles instead haha.

My friend Greig is a d!ck lol, he was at the Serenity world premiere in Edinburgh, not just standing outside, in it! He was also at a dollhouse talk in LA this week with Joss Eliza and everyone!

He's coming to the con, feel free to beat him up lol.

All the 'famous' people I have met, or hung out with are all music people.

The only actors are... Robert Englund & Craig Charles oh and when I was younger I won a competition on Live & Kicking and Llyod grossman read out my name so now I tell everyone we're friends, lol.

i kno this is going back a while but...

damn! How olds his son? Well I guess I'll have to try and look prettier then his gf (Who is she??) lol

His son Sullivan is now 13, bless. Bit young for you maybe LOL.

James has always been kind of private about his son although used to talk about his 'niece' a lot which i presume was code to protect his sons privacy but he has recently set up a youtube channel and posted some videos that he and sullivan have made of them playing some music together and a couple of sulivan joking around. click here

The closest i have come to meeting someone 'famous' is i went to school with a guy when i was little, and then a few years later was in a local youth amateur dramatics group with a guy who went on to be in a band. I think they did pretty well and he's going the solo route now i think.

James does have a niece, she lives with him.

He is very protective about his children but as his son is getting older seems more happy to talk about him now and apparantly the You tube vid was Sullivans idea too according to James this weekend.

Edited by buffy2k

The closest i have come to meeting someone 'famous' is i went to school with a guy when i was little, and then a few years later was in a local youth amateur dramatics group with a guy who went on to be in a band. I think they did pretty well and he's going the solo route now i think.

which band?

ok i didnt know he really had a niece. thanks for the info. i heard him mention her in interviews and stuff but never seemed to mention his son so i put two and two together and apparently made 22

which band?

Busted

Jadie Bateman :P and i know what u look like too as ur conveniantly on my facebook muwhahahahahah

i now plan to go into witness protection, change my name and have my face changed! MWAHAHAHAHA! :P

i'm willing to offer protection, nothing says don't hurt me like having a 6ft Scot standing in-front of you, that and my wife is frikin lethal, so you'll have two of us ;)

why thank you! :o i may take you up on that, we shall see how lethal sazzy is first!!

it'll take alot more then that to stop me, i got broguht up with 2 big brother who regularly liked to beat me up, im used tofighting men! lol

ok i didnt know he really had a niece. thanks for the info. i heard him mention her in interviews and stuff but never seemed to mention his son so i put two and two together and apparently made 22

which band?

Busted

Ahh yeah

well Charlie is in a band called Fightstar now who are doing pretty well

James is in a band called Son of Dork who had one hit and have dissapeared

Matt went on I'm a celebrity and got married and tried to go solo but kinda failed.

How do i know all their names...? lol

Not as many as I wish

Buffy/Angel:

Amber Benson

Anthony Head

Charisma Carpenter

Emma Caulfield

James Martsters (x2)

Kristine Sutherland

Mercedes McNab

Firefly/Serenity:

Jewel Staite (soon to be x2)

Morena Baccarin

Also saw David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendon, Kristine Sutherland, Mark Lutz, and Kelly Donovan on stage at an event in 2003. My first 'convention' and I stupidly didn't go to the autograph signings. Only watched the talks :wub:

Favourite guest is not easy as they all have been extremely lovely people to meet. However Charisma steals it as she was my first ever 'famous meet'. I was very much in awe but she was very chatty and put me at ease. A memory which is still as strong today as it was at the time.

Favourite talk was by Anthony Head

Most entertaining was Mark Lutz - returning from his signing, sitting with the audience and asking the other guests on stage random questions