Who have you met ?

Blackviolett

Ok, I know this is a typical oh no topic and Im sure everyone is thinking not again etc BUT we all love to share stories etc about who we have met at the cons and Im sure people will be happy to post :P Im interested to see who has met who and who is your favourite guest?

I havent met many people but will share :(

James Marsters

Andy Hallett

Nathan Fillion

J August Richards

Julie Benz

Juliette Landau

Amy Acker

Stephanie Romanov

Vincent Kartheiser

Christian Kane

Keith Szarabajka

David Denman

Mark Lutz

Jonathan Woodward

Brody Hutzler

Emma Caulfield

Armin Shimmerman

Robia LaMorte

James Leary

The best guests entertainment wise were Andy Hallett, Jonathan Woodward and Christian Kane

The best guest talk wise was James Marsters

The nicest guests were Andy Hallett and Julie Benz

The craziest guest was Vincent Kartheiser, hes mad!

Im very excited about Hallowhedon as its my first 3 day con in years, back to that ole gang of mine me thinks :D

XX

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thats a claim to fame, hes a very clever man with his antiques! Im sure they will announce more guests soon, theres months to go and they tend to creep them in at last minute sometimes. I would still be great even with just James and Nick :)

Well .. like most girls I'm happy with james lol I'm so gutted hes like old enough to be my dad. It's kind of wrong that hes still so hot. Why can't he stay young forever!!!!!!!!

He's good with antiques and fyi he doesnt use fake tan its completely real (Weird I know) lol I'm bringing my mate Aimee (The grandaughter lol) to the con :)

Edited by Princess_Jessica

He DOESNT have fake tan :D he's got great natural colour then! His wife is called Lorne, isnt that weird?

When I first did a con years and years back James was getting on already then LOL. He IS still hot and now Im older he doesnt seem too old for me :P MUWAH!

His wife is dead nice, she used to take us to wacky warehouse when we were little. If you see us at the con you'll notice she has the same kind of tan as well.

How old is he now 46?? I'm 18 less then have the age :D unless he would like a "Twinkie in the City" (I got that from friends and seems appropriate lols)

I met (as in spoke more than 2 words to) Amber Benson and that's prettymuch all buffyverse-wise... But I did "walk into" Adam Busch (and got pulled in between Amber and him because she decided I needed a picture with them LoL) Tom Lenk, Danny Strong and Mercedes Mcnab.

There's also been some stuttering to Melanie C but I was too shy to ask for a picture (used to have a huge crush on her when I was 11)

Not a long list but that might also be because imo stars are just humans too so I don't usually chase em around :D

I met (as in spoke more than 2 words to) Amber Benson and that's prettymuch all buffyverse-wise... But I did "walk into" Adam Busch (and got pulled in between Amber and him because she decided I needed a picture with them LoL) Tom Lenk, Danny Strong and Mercedes Mcnab.

There's also been some stuttering to Melanie C but I was too shy to ask for a picture (used to have a huge crush on her when I was 11)

Not a long list but that might also be because imo stars are just humans too so I don't usually chase em around :D

Hey 2 words and walking into is great, better than some people who have just 'seen' them from a far lol. Id love to meet Mercedes McNab :)

Im a huge believer in not chasing the stars, Im cool calm and collected with them. Theyre just normal people. My friend freaked out over Christian Kane last time and I had to hide her behind a curtain at the meet and greet LOL

I havent met many people but will share :D

Um are you being serious cos i'd class that as one hell of a list!

Well .. like most girls I'm happy with james lol I'm so gutted hes like old enough to be my dad.

He's old enough to be my dad but I still wouldn't say no. Like a fine wine gets better with age!!!

Ok who i've met,

Buffy/Angel people;

Anthony Stewart Head (then named my cat after him!!)

Juliet Landau

Nicholas Brendon

Mark Lutz

George Hertz-whatever it is (kind of)

Keith Szara - whatever

Vincent Karthe - whatever (why are they all so hard to spell!!!!!!!!!)

Andy Halett

Julie Benz

Non Buffy/Angel people;

Robert Englund

Craig Charles

Neil Roberts

John Leeson

Jeremy Bulloch

Ernie Hudson

Rusty Goffe

Shane Rangi (almost got him to dance!)

Jimmy Vee

And I think that's it. And I almost got run over by Marti Pellow and almost got chucked out of Tommy Cunningham's pub for table dancing but they're from my home town so that doesn't count. Oh and I met some old Neighbours people but they don't really count either.

I havent met many people but will share :(

Um are you being serious cos i'd class that as one hell of a list!

And I think that's it. And I almost got run over by Marti Pellow and almost got chucked out of Tommy Cunningham's pub for table dancing but they're from my home town so that doesn't count. Oh and I met some old Neighbours people but they don't really count either.

My list is small compared to some people :( however, Im most proud of it.

Table dancing LOL excellent, sounds like my kinda night :D

Lol How do you know so much?!?!? You do relise I will now bombard you with James questions loool

With me I've noticed playing hard to get works nearly everytime lol. I'm not one to do the chasing.

I used to run the Safe Searching James Marsters forum years back :D I was a total James a Holic until I met Andy Hallett :(

lol very true. Wouldn't exactly be a long lasting relationship but a one night thing would be very fun wouldn't it?!?!? lol

:( A girl can dream :D

You'd have to beat me to it ;)

I don't think it's just us we would have to beat. There'll be like 1000's of others we would have to get past.

Could always team up and try for a threesome :( If james is there and naked I don't mind sharing lol

lol very true. Wouldn't exactly be a long lasting relationship but a one night thing would be very fun wouldn't it?!?!? lol

I don't think it's just us we would have to beat. There'll be like 1000's of others we would have to get past.

Could always team up and try for a threesome :( If james is there and naked I don't mind sharing lol

LMAO as long as i'm first ;)

LMAO as long as i'm first ;)

Ha yeah I get ya, you dont want sloppy seconds right ;)