Guest cancellation - David Morrissey

Jola has already said she doesn't have the paperwork for it anymore, so they should be done by the organisers.

I appreciate that but I was told that the organisers booth couldn't do it - they told everyone the same yesterday morning so there are a lot of people coming home tonight expecting refunds!!

I'll email Showmasters tomorrow evening.

Jola has already said she doesn't have the paperwork for it anymore, so they should be done by the organisers.

I appreciate that but I was told that the organisers booth couldn't do it - they told everyone the same yesterday morning so there are a lot of people coming home tonight expecting refunds!!

Really? You'd have thought they would have done it there especially if you hand back your photo ticket, they could do it there and then. :poki:

But yes, it will now be Showmasters who will refund as they have the necessary paperwork/order forms.

Really? You'd have thought they would have done it there especially if you hand back your photo ticket, they could do it there and then.:P

But yes, it will now be Showmasters who will refund as they have the necessary paperwork/order forms.

Sorry Jola, Maybe I have come across as a little brash. I just wanted you to be aware of what went on. Thanks for replying.

Showmasters will be dealing with the refunds directly from the office, at least that's what they did when Torri Higginson cancelled LFACC an such short notice two years ago. It was Torri and not Michael Biehn that I remembered from my previous post - somebody cancelled way too often here. :D

You can of course e-mail SM. But refunds will be done automatically, Jola only won't be the one who processes them. :cylon:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

Yes, sorry if any posts on here have caused confusion. We don't do the refunds at the show as the paperwork is at the office and we have to go through all the orders to pull out the correct ones.

We will be finishing the last of the refunds by Wednesday.

Andrea

One look at the front page of most of Friday's non-tabloids would give a reasonable indication of why Mr Morrissey dropped out, especially if they had any details like the Times had.

What did I miss ? I though it was Clement Freud's death ..... ?`