Guest cancellation - David Morrissey

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have heard that David Morrissey has had to pull out of Collectormania Midlands at the last minute due to family commitments.

We wish him and his family well and will be contacting him after the event to try and re-arrange his appearance at another event in the near future.

Andrea

That is very last minuite.

I feel sorry for anyone waking up in a hotel whos travelled overnight just for David Morrissey.

I hope it doesnt happen with the 2 people im seeing Sunday.Nightmare.

Edited by Phantom

anyone waking up in a hotel whos travelled overnight

:headscratch:

Ok you got me......its early.

Ill start again,

I feel sorry for the person whos travelled afar who woke up in their hotel bed this morning and with a mighty yawn and a stretch then crashing back into the pillows thought with a smile on their face "Today i meet David Morrissey!!"

Its a shame.

Edited by Phantom

I know someone who personally knows David very well, and trust me when I say this, but he wouldn't just cancel without good reason.

It must be something important as he is a very fan friendly guy who enjoys his work and meeting his fans.

I'm sure both him and SM will come to some sort of agreement about a future show.

I feel very sorry for those attending who were looking forward to meeting him, but unfortunatley this things sometimes happen and it is to be expected that a guest or two may drop out, so try and attend for the overall experience and not just one guest.

Don't want to sound materialistic, but I take it our photoshoots will be refunded...

Yes, they will be refunded.

Refunds should be done a couple of days after the event.

Actually they should be refunded at the show itself. I no longer have the paperwork for orders as these are now with Showmasters. The easiest thing would be to go to the organisers booth, hand over your photo ticket and they should be able to do the refund there and then.

Actually they should be refunded at the show itself. I no longer have the paperwork for orders as these are now with Showmasters. The easiest thing would be to go to the organisers booth, hand over your photo ticket and they should be able to do the refund there and then.

I stand corrected then. I was going by what happened the last time Michael Biehn cancelled. :D

I stand corrected then. I was going by what happened the last time Michael Biehn cancelled. :o

You still buy photo-shoots with Michael Biehn ? It's real faith ! :D

Actually I managed to meet him in Germany last year. I couldn't believe it :(

i asked 4 times at the photo shoot table and they told me that it would be refunded back into my bank account

That's what happened with Michael Biehn too. Showmasters processed the refund and it went back on my credit card.

You still buy photo-shoots with Michael Biehn ? It's real faith ! :o

Hey, you can't blame a girl for trying. :D

i asked 4 times at the photo shoot table and they told me that it would be refunded back into my bank account

Jola said to go to Organisers booth , photo shoot area wont have money , so try at the booth

I didn't go to the event once DM was cancelled, so how do I get a refund?

You will need to email Showmasters on info@showmastersonline.com with your real name and address as well as the order number of the purchase that has the David Morrissey photo ticket.

They'll then find the necessary paperwork/order form and refund it back onto your card. It'll probably take a couple of weeks though for them to do this as they have to get back into the office first, then locate the necessary information.

I know someone who personally knows David very well, and trust me when I say this, but he wouldn't just cancel without good reason.

It must be something important as he is a very fan friendly guy who enjoys his work and meeting his fans.

I'm sure both him and SM will come to some sort of agreement about a future show.

I feel very sorry for those attending who were looking forward to meeting him, but unfortunatley this things sometimes happen and it is to be expected that a guest or two may drop out, so try and attend for the overall experience and not just one guest.

Well as David's wife if the niece of Sir Clement Freud who unfortunately passed away this week I'd say that was a very good reason and as you say, David wouldn't just cancel.