Last minute cancellations ?

piles

There is normally a board in the foyer at Autographica detailing any last minute cancellations. It's disappointing when it happens, but can't be helped. Hopefully there aren't any, buta nyone already there able to report anything ?

I'm sure I didn't see a last minute cancellations board in the foyer at the last Autographica at the Hilton 12 months ago. I don't want to tempt fate by saying too much on this topic, in case someone does cancel in the next 24 hours!

Edited by SunSpeed

I'm sure I didn't see a last minute cancellations board in the foyer at the last Autographica at the Hilton 12 months ago. I don't want to tempt fate by saying too much on this topic, in case someone does cancel in the next 24 hours!

Hello.

Seem to remember Andrew Sachs cancelled his visit to the last Autographica, just before the whole J.Ross thing.

Got Susan George though...she was great!

:D

I must admit she was missing from her desk from 1pm for some time. Bond girls talk, then lunch. She was in Autographica on the same row of tables as George Kennedy. They opened the corridor between Collectormania and Autographica at 1ish and she was on the left as you walked into Autographica from Collectormania. She was separted from Martine, Sylavana etc. Unsure why?