Latest Guest Announcement - Michael Emerson

Massive Events

I can't believe it either, this is the best thing EVER!!!!! I agree with whoever said Ben is the best character on the whole of tv right now and Michael is one actor who actually takes my breath away with how incredible he is I am totally and utterly excited!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute interview on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, especially the second part where Michael reads a children's story in his own special creepy way. I was in tears! :wub:

Part 1

Part 2

OMG this is awesome! Please showmasters, get him to do something like that at the event too :)

Cute interview on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, especially the second part where Michael reads a children's story in his own special creepy way. I was in tears! :o

Part 1

Part 2

OMG! Hahahaha. "The cow's in the corn" - oh god, that's amazing.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL EMERSON! Still can't actually believe this thread exists. WOW! :thumbup:

Sorry to be mercenary but what is the deal for those of us who went to Lockdown? We were promised we would be looked after. I've ordered my ticket but dont know if I'm automatically going to get a discount or what the deal is supposed to be.

I too would like to know about the deal/discount that we'd been told about before I buy my ticket. My brother would also like to know before buying his.

I got my ticket and well for now it is full price so I dunno what the discount is gonna be. I was at Lockdown too..maybe we'll get some special price instead?

Who would I contact about this anyways, I must admit though I haven't thought much about it when I found out who the guest was lol.

Great guest... shame it not EDR but still a great guest

OK, I pop in here to see which guests have been announced for which shows and keep an eye out here for a friend who is a big LOST fan. I'm not a huge fan, it's good but I just haven't got the chance to watch too much yet so I've got to ask for my friends sake,

who's EDR?

OK, I pop in here to see which guests have been announced for which shows and keep an eye out here for a friend who is a big LOST fan. I'm not a huge fan, it's good but I just haven't got the chance to watch too much yet so I've got to ask for my friends sake,

who's EDR?

Emilie de Ravin -> Claire Littleton in lost

do they reply to their emails if we emailed them about the discount? as amazing as this guest is, it would be awesome if we could get a little bit off or something extra as promised lol!

that video interview had me crying with laughter!

Edited by nikstar1989

who's EDR?

Emilie de Ravin -> Claire Littleton in lost

Duh!! Of course, silly me.

Thanks.

I am so jealous of you guys going to this convention. I think Michael Emerson is absolutely superb as Benjamin Lynus and the current season should be renamed Lost: The Benjamin Lynus Files.

Enjoy the event guys and girls...