Latest Guest Announcement - Michael Emerson

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Mark, you have no idea what you've done. I'm in tears. We're all dying right now.

:D:D:D

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't die!!!!!!! :o Who would be left to come to the event?!?!?!?!? :P

In all fairness, I had a fairly good idea people would be pleased! I know I am! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to say great announcement was hoping for John Noble, he could sell out the show himself Ben so dilema; do you take the risk and get a ticket waiting for someone who isn't announced; or wait and tickets sell out as only interested in LOTR peeps (Dominic Monaghan :o ).

Oh God..........management decision needed quickly, now this guest has been announced!!

My joy shout went through the hole street xD

I can't believe it.. I mean... wow.... He really is with Edward Norton my favourite actor.

Ben... just.... GREAT

(if there will be a second lost character, I hope it's a girl :o )

THANK YOU :)

One quick question, have both the Park Inn and the Ibis ever sold out for a convention? I won't be able to book a hotel for another few weeks and I'm worried about them selling out and me having to stay on the other side of Northampton.

OK, I think I'm sold for this one. Michael was one of the very few guests who could convince me to book very quickly for this event. I may have to wait a couple of days though but I will definitely book.

Fantastic guest btw :o

PS : I agree with you Mark, Benjamin is probably the best character on Lost.

• Showmasters Admin

One quick question, have both the Park Inn and the Ibis ever sold out for a convention? I won't be able to book a hotel for another few weeks and I'm worried about them selling out and me having to stay on the other side of Northampton.

Yes, they have! Eclipse 1, Eternal Twilight 1 and The Hub 2 sold both hotels out! ET1 sold out every hotel in Northampton actually! Lol! :P

I would imagine you'd be ok for a few weeks though!

Mark :P

Yes, they have! Eclipse 1, Eternal Twilight 1 and The Hub 2 sold both hotels out! ET1 sold out every hotel in Northampton actually! Lol! :P

I would imagine you'd be ok for a few weeks though!

Mark :P

Yep, I really had luck to get into Ibis at E1, it was booked but I kept looking every day and then obviously somone cancelled :P

Sorry to be mercenary but what is the deal for those of us who went to Lockdown? We were promised we would be looked after. I've ordered my ticket but dont know if I'm automatically going to get a discount or what the deal is supposed to be.