Latest Guest Announcement - Michael Emerson

Massive Events

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss! I was hoping it would be him. He is totally one of the best characters on Lost, i can't beleive you guys have got him. Need to save my pennies. Oh i'm so gonna be broke.

I'm jumping on the band wagon for Daniel Faraday as next guest announced :YAHOO:

Great guest! Have my finger hovering over a Gold Pass to attend my first con in about 3 years...and seeing as it's 2 minutes down the road from my house might be too good to miss

Edited by mooby81

I've never heard of him :headscratch: but then again I don't watch Lost so..... *shrugs*

Obviously you have not seen the first Saw either then ! :blink:

Nope........ LOL

has he dented the ticket sales at all Jola ?

I'd been out all day, and only just logged onto the emails and I wondered why there were loads more orders in there than I left this morning. Typically I had to come onto the forum to see if a guest got announced :P

So yeah.... a few tickets have been sold LOL.

Great guest!

If this had only been announced about a week earlier I would have snapped two gold tickets of you.

As it stands, I now can't get time off work, so I am gutted to miss out.

Gutted!

Did I say how gutted I am?

That is about as big a guest you will probably get for Lost so I would imagine smaller character roles for whoever is left Lost wise, but if they are half as cool as the guests at Lockdown, you won't be disappointed.

Once again, well done SM / ME, you have booked a greay guest.

Enjoy everyone!

I'm really shocked!!! What a great guest *woooow* I'm sooo glad, that I bought my gold-ticket some months ago!!!

LOST is my favorite show, so I'm more than happy, that the first guest is from this show *yeah*

I saw Michael once in an interview and he was absolut charming, totally diffrent as Ben. He seems to be a great actor.

Thanks so much SM!!! (And now someone from Fringe, please *gg*)

My first thought was of DavidB, hee. Wow, I imagine that's going to turn ticket sales around. Nice one, SM! I've been tempted by the idea of this con for a while, and now that future Eclipses are looking unlikely now *sob*, I think this might just fit the bill. *rubs hands*