3 new guests announced

Banished_From_Rohan

Just seen on the 10th Planet website that Victoria Alcock, Joseph Millson and Lisa Bowerman have been announced for this event

Three are out as well though, and Bernard may have work commitments.

Seems odd though as the website still shows all the guests still as current,no one has cancelled and no mention of Bernard having work commitments

Which three are out mate?

Sorry it's two, though an earlier one was removed a few months ago

On the Dr Who forum

___

Sadly we have lost due to work commitments Janet Henfreys & Adrian Gibbs

___

Bernard is filming Doctor Who in Cardiff at the moment, we are still hoping that his filming schedule wiil allow Bermard to attend Invasion, keep your fingers crossed.

He has been added to Bad Wolf as well, which is while people are expecting it.

Which three are out mate?

Sorry it's two, though an earlier one was removed a few months ago

On the Dr Who forum

___

Sadly we have lost due to work commitments Janet Henfreys & Adrian Gibbs

___

Bernard is filming Doctor Who in Cardiff at the moment, we are still hoping that his filming schedule wiil allow Bermard to attend Invasion, keep your fingers crossed.

He has been added to Bad Wolf as well, which is while people are expecting it.

Ah right, didn't think to look on there, I just check the 10th Planet website on an hourly basis lol. Thankfully neither of them was on my list. Would be a shame if Bernard couldn't make it though.

Ah right, didn't think to look on there, I just check the 10th Planet website on an hourly basis lol. Thankfully neither of them was on my list. Would be a shame if Bernard couldn't make it though.

Well he's not on their website for Invasion now, or the email they just sent out. Bad Wolf it is then.