FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - 7pm tonight

Massive Events

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, I have no one to go with, no way to get there (I'm only 17) and I can't really afford it, but I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself from buying a ticket! *MASSIVE SQUEAL* :(

i'm 17 aswell. i just got the train there and back and roomshared at the last con i went to. where about do you live if u dont mine me asking?

i'm 17 aswell. i just got the train there and back and roomshared at the last con i went to. where about do you live if u dont mine me asking?

I'm from Kent, I'm just not exactly the most confident of 17 year olds :P

you can always make friends with people from here before you go

most of us are friendly :)

the cons are good fun and you'll always make friends there

Kent to northampton.... u happy traveling on the tube in London? to get to northampton from london... you go

kent - london victoria - tube - london euston - northampton

Yeah, I've got enough time to get to know some people so I won't be alone, thanks!

Kent to northampton.... u happy traveling on the tube in London? to get to northampton from london... you go

Thank you for the info, I'd need to talk to the parents first, they might be funny about the tube part :\

Yeah, I've got enough time to get to know some people so I won't be alone, thanks!

Thank you for the info, I'd need to talk to the parents first, they might be funny about the tube part :\

no probs :P

my folks were a bit funny bout it aswell but as long as u memorise where u gotta go... then u should be ok.

you been to many of the other events then?

Awesome, cheers Rodders!

Only one before, the Twilight con in February, I went to the actual event alone but my dad took me there, I doubt he'll be willing this time though. So I'm still quite a con newbie :P

Awesome, cheers Rodders!

Only one before, the Twilight con in February, I went to the actual event alone but my dad took me there, I doubt he'll be willing this time though. So I'm still quite a con newbie :P

i've only been to lockdown and eclipse 2... lockdown... i went with my uncle, E2 i went on my ownsome

Awesome, cheers Rodders!

ah, just make some good friends before you go, shame that there aren't many cons near you!