FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - 7pm tonight

Massive Events

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God I love everyone on that banner! Whoever it is will result in a big fangirl spazz from me. I need a conference call with Tara and Becky tonight I think!

I know who I REALLY want, but as already mentioned .... he might have a Castiel effect on me :blink:

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah Mark!! You sneaky Man United supporter! Just because Daniel Faraday (yes I know his real name, but tough :YAHOO: ) isn't on the banner doesn't mean you can't not have him at the show! I hope you understand this?? :blink::YAHOO:

That is true! But it does mean I am not going to furnish you with him tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO:

I wonder what would happen if I said that I'm not gonna announce the guest tonight until Tara, aka Gandalfia, comes on here and admits that Man United are better than Arsenal!? :YAHOO::P:P:P

Mark :YAHOO:

Oh God I love everyone on that banner! Whoever it is will result in a big fangirl spazz from me. I need a conference call with Tara and Becky tonight I think!

Haha, yes! LOST IS MY LIFE. I'm not sure I'm ready for this at all. Even though I love everybody, I think Locke, Ben, Sayid, Juliet and Kate are enough to kill me dead. They are team awesome on the island. Oh and my big bro Matthew Fox! Aw, imagine...

Yeah Mark!! You sneaky Man United supporter! Just because Daniel Faraday (yes I know his real name, but tough :YAHOO: ) isn't on the banner doesn't mean you can't not have him at the show! I hope you understand this?? :YAHOO::YAHOO:

That is true! But it does mean I am not going to furnish you with him tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I wonder what would happen if I said that I'm not gonna announce the guest tonight until Tara, aka Gandalfia, comes on here and admits that Man United are better than Arsenal!? :P:P:P:P

Mark :YAHOO:

Just try it. Typical Man Utd supporter - putting his company at risk due to his arrogance that he can step on the little people! SHAME ON YOU!!! :YAHOO:

You disgust me Mark. You're not getting any of my money :blink:

You would support Man Utd for a while in order to get Emerson to a show though right? ;)

• Moderators

You disgust me Mark. You're not getting any of my money <_<

You would support Man Utd for a while in order to get Emerson to a show though right? ;)

I'd feel like such a whore! :o

... but you're right :blush:

My God, could 7pm actually come any slower?

Yeah, I could have meant 7pm Los Angeles time! Lol! :D

But luckily I didn't! Good old GMT! :P

Mark :P

Note to self - we're on BST now.

Terry doesn't even do publicity for the show itself, and I hhave it on good authority that he distances himself from the rest of the cast backstage to help maintain the Locke "vibe". He absolutely will NOT be announced tonight. Evangeline Lily 2-1 on ! :P

i think we can also count josh out? considering his wife just had a baby

cant wait to find out who it is!

Baby will be a lot older by August and it is only a few days away... but I can't afford it atm, so I hope it's not him!!