Zach Quinto in the country?

andy_91

Will Zach Quinto be in the country this week/next week as the premiere for the new Star Trek film is on monday (20th) in London. I dont know whether hes even attending it or not but if he is then will he be able to make this event as he may fly over a few days before?? or not as im not sure how these things work. :D

just a thought :wub:

• Moderators

I would assume they certainly are aware of that .. but the main problem with these premieres is that they're often part of a wider media campaign which involve a lot of different publicity stops along the way. So even with people 'in the country', they're here for a reason, and so the scheduling very rarely works out.

Now I'm not saying it can't. It certainly has done, but very rarely.

Some good points made like I said im not sure how it all works it was just a thought.

I have to say though that I would think if they can get Zach he'd go to Eclipse not this.

I thought of this aswell but E3 is 11 days after the premiere in london, and if ZQ is not planning on staying that long already, wouldnt SM have to pay for him to stay longer with hotel and filght costs etc. as well as his fee for attending the event which I suspect will be pretty high for a headliner like him, with the current situation I cant see that happening but I guess you never know.

If he's in the UK for ST then he may be under contract with Paramount to not do any events that have nothing to do with the film itself which includes doing a con. Paramount are probavbly paying for his flights etc and so they have a kind of "exclusivity".

ok, we really need to get Zach to rescheduled one of his cancelled appearances...

i was fortunate enough to meet him yesterday and got my dvd signed but no chance at photos so i need the photo shoot option. good guy though

on a side note, Karl Urban and is a stupidly nice guy, maybe a little big for this kind event now but would be a great guest to have along im sure. JJ Abrams too for that matter. Good day out yesterday all told

I met him at the premiere on Monday. He's a lovely guy, and I think he'd be a fan pleaser at a convention. Despite how frantic the premiere was he was making eye contact and talking, so I think he could handle being a crowd-puller at a con.

JJ Abrams was fantastic too. :wub:

Edited by Princess83