Have you missed any episodes? SG Atlantis

barnowl

On monday 20th april Sky one is showing Stargate Atlantis from the first episode at 7pm so if you haved missed any now is the time to cacth up.

But im sure most people have seen every episode some more than once! although I missed the first couple of episode of the last season so it will be a frustrating wait as i didnt see any of that season.

Edited by barnowl

• 2 weeks later...

I missed the end of season 5! How annoying :help:

I saw season 5 right up till christmas then they had the break and I missed when it came back.

Sky one is annoying like that. They completely big up certain show and miss others. It's like when they were showing the premiere of 'The Ark of Truth', I didn't see one ad for it even though it was a premire. Instead it was all ad's for 'The Colour of Magic'!

*ahem* :D surfthechannel.com :D it's how I see everything I watch as don't watch tv as we don't have the channels that air the shows and also I hate adverts! :o

have s5 ripped but can't bring myself to watch the Atlantis finale, it's just too sad, end of an era!

haven't watched s10 or onwards of SG1 either *hides* didn't like it when RDA :P left and it became Fargate but actually Vala is funny and Cam has finally grown on me! yey! :o

surfy sah xx

*ahem* :D surfthechannel.com :D it's how I see everything I watch as don't watch tv as we don't have the channels that air the shows and also I hate adverts! :o

have s5 ripped but can't bring myself to watch the Atlantis finale, it's just too sad, end of an era!

haven't watched s10 or onwards of SG1 either *hides* didn't like it when RDA :o left and it became Fargate but actually Vala is funny and Cam has finally grown on me! yey! :o

surfy sah xx

Get on with watching it! ;) I much prefer Jack to Cam but I liked the Ori storylines, and without watching season 10 you can't really watch The Ark of Truth either and if you have to watch everything in order like me that means you won't have watched any SG-1 movies yet and I think the next one is centred around Jack :P

haven't seen s10 because I don't have it to watch and cause it's finished a while ago now, there aren't streams :wub:

nope haven't seen the moveis, don't have them either :smile:

and yes, BW and RC confirmed at the Official SG con that the next SG movie, which has been GREEN LIT :blush: will be centered around Jack :smile::P

surfy sah xx