Movie and Tv Props

Added to my collection:

-2000 Calander

-The official tomb raider files

-100x35mm Cradle of life film cells.

All for less than a tenner.

Mad.

That's great quite a bargain :wub: what is the offical tomb raider files like?i also have tomb raider cradle of life film cells i got them at the very first convention there really good :wub:

Edited by carnosoul

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Good stuff.

Wish I'd picked up the figures that were at CMG2, but I had like noo money lol.

Mayby there will some special deal's on at some of the stall's like 2 for 1 ^_^ here's hoping lol

I just won a new figure on EBay :).

Classic Lara on her motorbike.

Hope there are signed photos.

Have you got any pic's of your new figure,i would love to see it it sounds really good :dance:

Edited by carnosoul

Here is the picture from Ebay since I havent recieved it yet;

a992_1.JPG

I am absolutely desperate for this one:

!BPo-jvgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBJ0nIEDTew~~_1.JPG

She is currently half price on Ebay but I am so poor :D.

Thanks for posting a pic it looks really good :Di think i will need to start a collection loli will keep my fingers crossed for you on your other model :D

I have always planned to start a stargate collection think its time to scour ebay for some stuff

You should my sister is on ebay and she gets alot of her buffy and twilight models and memorbilia at really good prices on it :YAHOO:

The reason ive been putting off starting is I know as soon as I buy my first item its gonna spiral out of control very quickly....

I know how you feel iam the same with dvd's and models there's not a space in my room i havent got a model or dvd on :)

The reason ive been putting off starting is I know as soon as I buy my first item its gonna spiral out of control very quickly....

I know how you feel iam the same with dvd's and models there's not a space in my room i havent got a model or dvd on :)

It also would mean I would end up having to buy stargate infinty and up untill now ive refused to even acknowledge its existence. I'm just waiting for them to re-release stargate on blu ray and cost me another fortune to rebuy them all since Battlestar is gonna cost an arm and a leg

It also would mean I would end up having to buy stargate infinty and up untill now ive refused to even acknowledge its existence. I'm just waiting for them to re-release stargate on blu ray and cost me another fortune to rebuy them all since Battlestar is gonna cost an arm and a leg

i know they have just released Supernatual on blu ray and the boxsets cost a fortune iam just waiting to see when or if they put the price down to start buying them

• 1 month later...