Midlands crew hotel confirmations

Ascal Elessar

Yes, as far as I know they've all gone out as Kirstie was doing it this time around as I've been bogged down with shop stuff recently.

I'll point her in the direction of this thread as I know she doesn't always come on the forum.

Have they been sent out yet? Only I didn't get one.

Hi

They have all gone out but if you didn't receive yours them please email me and I can re-send. Its the same address as your crew confirmation came from ;)

I can't tell who you are from your username so cannot send on aaon unless you email me!!

Kirstie

Hi

They have all gone out but if you didn't receive yours them please email me and I can re-send. Its the same address as your crew confirmation came from ;)

I can't tell who you are from your username so cannot send on aaon unless you email me!!

Kirstie

I didn't get the crew confirmation as I was dealing with it directly through Too Tall, so I don't know the email address to send anything to for asking about the hotel confirmation.

Sorry to be awkward!

Hi

They have all gone out but if you didn't receive yours them please email me and I can re-send. Its the same address as your crew confirmation came from :P

Kirstie

I didn't get the crew confirmation as I was dealing with it directly through Too Tall, so I don't know the email address to send anything to for asking about the hotel confirmation.

Sorry to be awkward!

What's your name and I will look into. :D

Kirstie

It's Ruth Currie.

Hi Ruth

You were not on my crew list as was organised through Too Tall and therefore didn't send you an email but if you email me on long.kirstie@yahoo.com I will send you the email so you have the details :blink:

But it is all sorted for you anyway!

Kirstie

Hi

They have all gone out but if you didn't receive yours them please email me and I can re-send. Its the same address as your crew confirmation came from :D

Kirstie

Really sorry, I've got mine, Yahoo put it in my Spam box. Feeling a bit stupid now, I should have checked there first.

Hi

Kirstie

Really sorry, I've got mine, Yahoo put it in my Spam box. Feeling a bit stupid now, I should have checked there first.

LOL! No worries - happened to my emails a lot recently! Just glad you got it ;)

K