Twilight DVD

catia22

How many Times has everyone watched the Twilight DVD?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many Times has everyone watched the Twilight DVD?

• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-10
    • Ive lost count :P

I think Im on 4 or 5. But once was with the commentary so that shouldnt count :(

lool ive already watched it 2 times today lool my bfs gettin worried bout me, but u cnt fully appreciate it if u watch it only once a day LMAO

twice, but ive only had it since thursday night, and ive worked friday/sat all day :lol: so havent had time to watch more.

but if you count before the DVD release, i truely couldnt put a number to the countless times i watched it.

I never got to see it at the cinema (although I did see bits of it as I'm a projectionist so can't avoid it). My work colleagues who did see it loved it and I didn't waste any time taking the mick out of them for it. What a bunch of girls, I declared!

However..... I got it on DVD and have since lost count the number of times I've watched it :D

Needless to say my work colleagues are enjoying my new found love, lol.

Why is it so consuming & addicitve????

Edited by mattman81

:rolleyes: Lost count now as to how many times I have watched it with my daughter - they should bring out a DVD with the extended version on, as I think the extended scenes should have been in the film together with some of the deleted scenes.

• 3 weeks later...