Friday night meet up

dwarfbabe

6pm out side of the park inn should be great for us. We should all try to wear something red so we recognise each other!! lol

I'll be wearing a red trilby.

bl00djunkie - thanks for the directions. :(

OK, I'll be wearing a red rose but just for the record, I am the one that makes Swayze, Pitt and Cruise think they are ugly :gorgeous:

Well that's what my mummy tells me anyway.

Hi Dwarfbabe,. If its any help to you because you are looking for somewere to eat that is reasonable in Bedford, There is a Pizza Hut in the High Street that have some gret deals on at the moment £6.99 for 2 courses (Pizza) and £7.99 for 2 courses (Pasta) and add £2 for a Dessert. It works out cheaper the more people there are so that might help you because you have arranged an evening out on the Friday, it is only 5 Mins walk from the Park Inn so its very close for you getting back later in the evening, Check out the Pizza Hut website and type in Bedford High Street and you then click on meal deals. Hope this helps as we are all on tight budgets at the moment and i think this may help many of the guests attending B.T.L who want something filling to eat but not overly priced, Have a good evening and see you on the Saturday i am sure :firedevil:

Hi Dwarfbabe,. If its any help to you because you are looking for somewere to eat that is reasonable in Bedford, There is a Pizza Hut in the High Street that have some gret deals on at the moment £6.99 for 2 courses (Pizza) and £7.99 for 2 courses (Pasta) and add £2 for a Dessert. It works out cheaper the more people there are so that might help you because you have arranged an evening out on the Friday, it is only 5 Mins walk from the Park Inn so its very close for you getting back later in the evening, Check out the Pizza Hut website and type in Bedford High Street and you then click on meal deals. Hope this helps as we are all on tight budgets at the moment and i think this may help many of the guests attending B.T.L who want something filling to eat but not overly priced, Have a good evening and see you on the Saturday i am sure :firedevil:

Hi Julie, thanks for that. :firedevil: I think we're pretty much sorted for the Friday evening now but it's good to know about for getting something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Also, before the parties. I don't think there will be many (if any) wanting to pay hotel prices for food!

Hi Julie, thanks for that. :firedevil: I think we're pretty much sorted for the Friday evening now but it's good to know about for getting something for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Also, before the parties. I don't think there will be many (if any) wanting to pay hotel prices for food!

I agree i refuse to pay Hotel prices for food and they never have a big choice of dishes, we are staying at the Embankment Hotel as the Park Inn Hotel now haven't got a room for us because of the Refurb even though we booked in January. But our hotel does a great range of Pub Food so will probably eat our evening meals there before coming back to the Park Inn. Hope you have a great time on Friday :angel::angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm for anyone who's not sure.

Although ME have announced some entertainment for Friday evening, the plan is still to go to Pilgrims Progress for something to eat and a drink. I'm guessing that whatever ME are planning won't start until they've closed the Friday evening registration at 7.30. That should leave loads of time to get something to eat before going back to the hotel for anyone who wants to. :YAHOO:

Just to confirm for anyone who's not sure.

Although ME have announced some entertainment for Friday evening, the plan is still to go to Pilgrims Progress for something to eat and a drink. I'm guessing that whatever ME are planning won't start until they've closed the Friday evening registration at 7.30. That should leave loads of time to get something to eat before going back to the hotel for anyone who wants to. :YAHOO:

I second that. We'll still meet for food and a little introduction, then we'll head back to the hotel for some more fun and good times!

Just a suggestion, for people who are going to be registering on Friday AND going to Pilgrims for something to eat, would the registration area be a good place to meet and head off from?

Edited by dwarfbabe

My friend and I will definitely be in the pub at some point Friday night.

I've just joined the facebook group, my name is Shelley. Come say hello if you see us!!