Any Sarmy / Ecliptians going to Midlands?

Lizzy

Hey all... I can't make Eclipse due to no way near enough money to afford it this time around- ticket or petrol/hotel etc! I've got a single 8x10 from Greg, but I was really wanting to get my group 8x10 signed by him... but obv can't if I'm not there lol.

I would rather not post it to any of my friends going (as it may get lost), but is anyone going to both Midlands/ Autographica on the Saturday that I can give my pic to to get it signed by Greg at Eclipse? And I'll pay you back and either pay you for recorded/special delivery back to me or give it back at CM:MK?

Message to any dishonest people reading this: it's fully personalised by all signed so don't think you can easily nick it and sell it :lol:

Thank you!

I'm not going to CMMidlands but know a few people who are. I'll find out who is actually going perhaps you can give it to one of them to pass onto me at E3 and I'll get it signed for you then bring it to CM MK with me....if that all made sense :thumbup:

That makes perfect sense :thumbup: That'd be great Tracey, thanks!! And of course, I'm sure you won't say no to another opportunity to meet Greg :P