HILTON HOTEL CODE for room bookings

Massive Events

I've just been told (by an american woman) that the cheapest rooms available are £127 a night. She had con rate rooms listed at correct price but apparently none are available.

Think I'll leave it until Tuesday ;)

She also asked me if was something to do with the government...

Did you reply: "It's outside the government, beyond the police??"

I've just heard back from Showmasters on this problem.

I really hate to ask everyone to wait again, but the hotel got it wrong and the problem can not be fixed until after Easter.

So everyone who wants to book a room please hold off until after the holidays.

An update will be posted here as soon as everything is working right.

Sorry everyone, I wish I had better news. But hopefully this will at least save you further trouble and phone calls.

Thank you very much QS for clearing this up, I was starting to get a tad worried ;)

I'll hold off till after the holidays :P

I may have done...:WAVE:

Glad showmasters have let us know

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate to ask everyone to wait again, but the hotel got it wrong and the problem can not be fixed until after Easter.

Sorry everyone, I wish I had better news. But hopefully this will at least save you further trouble and phone calls.

What about the people that have got a room booked under the con rate, I know a few people, only a few managed to book it!

What about the people that have got a room booked under the con rate, I know a few people, only a few managed to book it!

We'll either have to cancel and rebook or get any missing nights added - no biggy either way once they actually know what the hell they are doing

I just booked a room for Saturday night with the code fine...

Well, I say fine, they wouldn't work when I added a child to the room, so I've booked a Queen for 2 adults on the rate and just told them we'll have a child with us, too lol. Apparently the addition of kids mess it up somewhat!

Thanks for the info, Queen! I feel better now.

The info I posted is from 7:30 PM Thursday evening, I haven't had an update since then. Maybe Showmasters managed to get hold of someone after all and it's not a temporary thing again.

I really don't have an exact idea what's going on there with the online booking.

It's not always the same problem that's showing up, and often it is not even showing up, as you see some people actually got through.

I had a variety of different things coming up myself this afternoon. I tried booking for a friend who's travelling, and I pretty much got all of the errors listed until I finally got through for her from Thursday to Monday, online and for 72.45 pounds as well.

If you want to keep on trying online, I'd say try. But if you don't get the booking through either keep on trying or please wait until Tuesday. Calling the hotel apparently does not work.

72.45 pounds is the con rate, lams. So you are fine. Anybody who got through should be fine and has a room for the nights booked.

The 72.45 pounds room rate is per room, not per person.

I personally doubt that there is a need to re-do bookings that got through. But if you should need to re-book this will be clarified after Easter. This is something the hotel will have to decide. Maybe it will be easier for them to delete all bookings on this code and set up a new one.

I'm sure that you will be able to add on additional nights to an existing booking without a problem, too. Like sazzra has said, no biggie.

It wouldn't be the first time a con hotel has problems with Sunday nights, I've seen it happen before. ;)

It is a large hotel. I doubt it sold out that fast, it's not the Park Inn. ;) It really seems the problem is at the Hilton's end, and with Easter it is difficult (if not impossible) to get hold of someone who could fix it. So those who don't have a room yet, please don't panic if your booking does not go through and hold on until Tuesday.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Have just booked my room for 2 nights at £72.45 each and the code worked fine.

Yeah. Online two nights with the code has been working. It's 3 nights that's the problem. I just tried again and nope. It says the rate isn't available.

I phoned 3 times

1st only sat sunday availble

2nd there are no rooms availbe with con rate

3rd friday sat at con rate sunday £112

the woman I talked to said the rooms have been availble at con rate since march 12 and thats why there are not al ot let.

really hope this gets sorted.

i booked two night and got no problems :blink: really strange how it worked for some and not for others

Online? Because as others have stated here, online will let you book two nights. It's three nights that is the problem online. Calling has a multitude of problems.

the woman I talked to said the rooms have been availble at con rate since march 12 and thats why there are not al ot let.

Yeah not just you, I got told the same thing although did eventually manage to book.

Seems like the hotel really don't know what's going on.

Hopefully SM will get them sorted asap for you.

This is all very confusing :blink:

And even at con rate its gonna be a VERY expensive weekend!!! Cant imagine the meals in the restaraunts will be cheap either!

Shame theres nothing else close by. Theres an Ibis 12mins drive away but that'd be expensive with a taxi!

Bring back The Park Inn!!!!

This is all very confusing :(

And even at con rate its gonna be a VERY expensive weekend!!! Cant imagine the meals in the restaraunts will be cheap either!

Shame theres nothing else close by. Theres an Ibis 12mins drive away but that'd be expensive with a taxi!

Bring back The Park Inn!!!!

Don't eat and it won't be expensive ^_^...

I'm sure the issue will be resolved as soon as it can be :)...

I wouldn't say bring back The Park Inn, as it really need to be located somewhere much bigger, so that alot more things can/could be happening, I guess!

I've had no luck online or by phone. It's like the code does not exist. Online it is saying there is no availability for the code. The woman I spoke to suggested ringing back Tuesday :uhoh:

What dates did you try to book? It seems the code does work if you try to book from Friday to Sunday but if you put some other dates there, it doesn't work anymore. I tried booking from Thursday to Monday and it doesn't allow me to do that. When I tried from Friday to Sunday, it did give me the con rate.

SM do you know if it's possible to get the con rate for other days too or is it limited only to Friday and Saturday nights? If it is so I guess I'll need to make three reservations to get my whole stay covered :)

Is that price supposed to be per person or per room?

I just spent 25 mins on the phone only to be told that there is NOT ONE SINGLE room available at the con rate for all three nights?!?!

I managed to get Sat/Sun for £69 (??) but have to pay £102 for Fri. What the hell?

I feel a little let down, to be honest. Especially after being assured that there were PLENTY of rooms available and not to panic about booking one.

I've also tried doing it online but I can't see that rate ANYWHERE on there either.